Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Poppeye View Post
    I said "Captain", he said "What?"...
    WiFi works less than an hour, and so (without going standby and it is set always connect) I must switch it off and then again on to get it works.
    I tried even my domestic connection and wifi from my cell....same.

Comment

I have no problems with WiFi.
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

It was happening with chrome, I thought was my fault as I forgot installing libmali patch,but even after that it happens.
        I'll try cancel WiFi connection....and worked.
        I found by instancabile on androidiani.com a patch to get 13.5gb but I cannot find link anymore so here another link.
        That was not my job!!! Read about him

----------------- La SEZIONE MODDING si è spostata ---------------- (cliccare qui) [NEW][Modding] CUBE TALK9X u65gt (MYTAB ONTARIO) - Tutti gli altri

Here zip for cwm . naturally you'll loose your data with new partitions. First time I had to format USB memory in setting. If you have 16gb I think IT is a unuseful
        MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

God bless you
        Last edited by kascibon; 09-12-2014, 21:40.

Comment

Hello guys! I'm please to tell that my cube 9x has arrived and it's perfect. I have installed 900supersport custom ROM and it works great. The tab is really well built! Much better than my previous tab (Onda V975M) and much faster too!

Antutu Score is 29600!!!

I have great news that I don't think anyone have reported before: the TAB works with WCDMA 850 MHz too... Not only 900\2100 as it's stated! Really nice, since my carrier in Brazil uses 850 freq. for 3G!!

I'm very satisfied!!!! Thanks @900supersport
          Last edited by eteles; 09-13-2014, 14:38.

Comment

Originally posted by eteles View Post
            TAB works with WCDMA 850 MHz too...

Comment

Is ART working on this build, guys?

Comment

Any changes in the 3-9 firmware?

Hi,

I've been updating my tablet for a couple of times now and although the reinstallation of apps is not a very difficult job. I have installed the 1.8 from august and I wonder what has changed in the 3-9 release.

Love the fact that Chrome is working!

Kind regards,

Eelco

Comment

At the moment I would say if you are happy on one of the earlier 1.8 ROMs then stick with it.
                  900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Just answering my own question: YES, ART is working with the latest build!!! Antutu score is about the same!!! Will test more and report if something is worth reporting... But, so far so good...

Comment

Hi,
                      Can someone teach me how to change the Cube Talk 9x boot animation? I've tried copying bootanimation.zip directly to media folder OR installing through recovery mode, but nothings work

Comment

Originally posted by squbidu View Post
                        Hi,
                        Can someone teach me how to change the Cube Talk 9x boot animation? I've tried copying bootanimation.zip directly to media folder OR installing through recovery mode, but nothings work
                        change permission to 644.

Comment

Originally posted by mmrrdd View Post
                          change permission to 644.
                          and how to do that? sorry still newbie

Comment

never mind, just found the answer, thanks mmrrdd

Comment

Here is the stock version that can be installed from recovery:

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Does anyone knows which is the required password for download?
                              if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                              https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
                                Here is the stock version that can be installed from recovery:

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Does anyone knows which is the required password for download?

Password: sb1j
                                Last edited by mmrrdd; 09-14-2014, 19:57.

Comment

Working...
                                X