Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wifi issues

hoping new rom will fix the wifi issue, anyone else have similar, loose signal in standby mode?

Comment

Originally posted by Edius View Post
      In this ROM folder you'll find different EBR1 and EBR2 for 2,4 and 6 GB partition.
      By default scatter file will poimt to 4GB...is your choice here. Don't forget to flash custom CWM recovery from the same ROM folder.
      Yeah installed this rom again and then realised you can choose your app space from the flashrom but TBH im happy with the 2g, I dont install massive amounts of apps and I would rather have the extra space for books etc. Only problem I am having is trying to find that chrome fix, Ty again though for linking the touchscreen fix rom from your G drive, havnt seen that rom linked anywhere else with the flashrom installer,and if I would have downloaded form cube it would have taken forever and i couldnt have installed it anyway as i think as the install method required the use of touchscreen great you made it possible to install with the SP Flash tool )
      Last edited by Relles; 01-14-2015, 18:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Relles View Post
        Yeah installed this rom again and then realised you can choose your app space from the flashrom but TBH im happy with the 2g, I dont install massive amounts of apps and I would rather have the extra space for books etc. Only problem I am having is trying to find that chrome fix, Ty again though for linking the touchscreen fix rom from your G drive, havnt seen that rom linked anywhere else with the flashrom installer,and if I would have downloaded form cube it would have taken forever and i couldnt have installed it anyway as i think as the install method required the use of touchscreen great you made it possible to install with the SP Flash tool )
        Here is the Chrome fix I used. I uploaded it here:
        MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

It is very easy to use. Just unzip and follow the "help.png".

Hope this helps.

Comment

cannot install drivers

Hi folks, please help....unable to install drivers. Seems impossible, tablet just recognises then disconnects I never see unknown device in device manager.

Comment

In case you're on Windows 8 you have to enable unsigned drivers first.
            On 7 this ain't necessary, just use the drivers included in 90SS's ROM. Some reported here you have to be quick with pointing to the drivers. I had no trouble, though (7 x64).

Comment

Will you make a ROM based on Cube's V 2.0

Comment

Hello everyone,
                what if install this rom over 2.0 firmware?
                Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by mr..speed View Post
                  Will you make a ROM based on Cube's V 2.0
                  I guess that Brian won't make V2.0 Supersport.
                  Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                  My tab is not supported for version 2 so there will be no 900supersport version.

Comment

nice thread, This is very useful

Comment

Originally posted by Vohukain View Post
                      I guess that Brian won't make V2.0 Supersport.
                      Please try to get a new one for free

Comment

Please can I use an external memory card of 120gb on my 9x? My 9x is running the rom made by lepi

Comment

some touch screen glitches

i have some troubles with touch screen of my black 32gb cube talk.

sometimes it happens that i the screen loses sensitivity and maybe doesn't recognise my touch, very easy to check swiping on the keyboard, it often loses the "track" and splits the word you wanted to write in different ones. or also in browser scrolling pages: sometimes loses the touch and find it again, making the page suddendly and almost instantly scroll to the end... does this happens also to some of you?

it is not so terrible, doesn't always happen, but i ask myself if it's just mine or all like that

i'm sure it is not because of the rom, i just ask if you people have same troubles too or if it is mine somehoe defective

Comment

Originally posted by lothian77 View Post

sometimes it happens that i the screen loses sensitivity and maybe doesn't recognise my touch, very easy to check swiping on the keyboard, it often loses the "track" and splits the word you wanted to write in different ones. or also in browser scrolling pages: sometimes loses the touch and find it again, making the page suddendly and almost instantly scroll to the end... does this happens also to some of you?

it is not so terrible, doesn't always happen, but i ask myself if it's just mine or all like that

i'm sure it is not because of the rom, i just ask if you people have same troubles too or if it is mine somehoe defective
                            The touch sensitivity is not as good as other "brand" tablets. For instance my nexus 7 is a great deal more sensitive, it also reacts to input faster. Can't really say mine looses touch when I swipe, but the feeling is not as good as other tablets I've tried.

Comment

It seems related to a process in background more than a touchscreen issues...
                              I suggest you to use greenify app to lock useless processes.
                              if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                              https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Yes I occasionally have the same issue (stock ROM).

Also my tablet has "slowed down". The wait to load web pages on any browser is getting painfully slow.

Thinking of a factory reset. Any other recommendations?

Comment

Working...
                                X