Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lothian77 View Post
    I would like to ask if also your cubes behave like mine testing the touch screen with "Display Tester" app from play store.
    As you can see the touches are flashing and disappearing...
    This problem makes everyday use quite annoying and i was thinking to ask for a refund. What do you think?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/invd4c93sv...02140.mp4?dl=0
    Mine does this only when plugged.

Comment

mine too....
      when plugged goes crazy!!!
      Is there an easy way to fix this??

Comment

If you ordered from Aliexpress you might have a chance. At least as long as you can open a dispute. Show the seller your vids.
        Btw, my cube doesn't have this behavior, plugged or not.

tapatalked via Cube U65GT

Comment

taken from pandawill, they have already answered proposing to send it back to fix, but i would have to pay the shipping, i will answer back asking if at least a partial refund is possible.

pandawill has always been a very good site and also a good customer care for a chinese site

Comment

Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by ilias2008 View Post
            mine too....
            when plugged goes crazy!!!
            Is there an easy way to fix this??
            Maybe try with another charger, a better quality one, and see if it happens too.

Using an iPad charger I did not have a "screen lag when charging" that was discussed in this forum, and had it using the cheap charger that came with the tablet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
              If you ordered from Aliexpress you might have a chance. At least as long as you can open a dispute. Show the seller your vids.
              Btw, my cube doesn't have this behavior, plugged or not.

tapatalked via Cube U65GT
              Service of Aliexpress is a joke, if you have confirmed goods received. Do not trust them!

Comment

Originally posted by fokemon View Post
                Service of Aliexpress is a joke, if you have confirmed goods received. Do not trust them!
                I purchased my Cube T9 from geekbuying. For a few dollars I added some options for easy return if needed.

So far ...no need, but I was wondering if any out there have had the need to return anything to geekbuying using these options ...and if it went well?

Thanks
                Cube T9; Pipo M8 Pro (on life support); LG gPad

Comment

in fact this service is applied before confirmation. Confirmation must be done by the customer ONLY after the verification that everything is as expected.
                  I agree that some malfunctions can happen months later...
                  if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                  https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

True, sometimes bad things happen to your gadgets you haven't seen coming.<br>
                    Until now, I had 2 disputes with Aliexpress sellers, I opened disputes before confirmation and we found good solutions.

Comment

you just have to confirm when you're happy with what you received, i always wait and often ask more days before confirmation.

i had many refunds from aliexpress for not perfect things

Comment

Aliexpress is ok

Originally posted by lothian77 View Post
                        you just have to confirm when you're happy with what you received, i always wait and often ask more days before confirmation.

i had many refunds from aliexpress for not perfect things
                        I agree with @lothian77. My first attempt to order a Talk 9x was detected by ALXPRS as a fraud and my money refunded immediately. Never any problems that ended up costing me money. Of course, I was annoyed by the delay engendered by the attempted fraud and by the fact that I couldn't get the machine for the price originally quoted. But that's why it was a fraud...

Anyone buying from a distant market place just needs to keep their wits about them. Never confirm delivery until its real. Always ask for and extension if delivery is delayed beyond the time limit.

I have to say I felt a good deal less confident buying my new phone from Coolicool. No purchase protection there at all. But I must be fair to Coolicool, the product was delivered exactly as they stated with good tracking of the parcel. The price was great too. So in the end my concerns were unnecessary.

Caveat emptor. It's a big market out there...

Comment

Just to clarify my hasty comment... I did order a device from Aliexpress a while ago. When it arrived, seller notified that it has a pin code, and I have to confirm receipt before I can have the pin code. I did (don't ask why, I was too busy), and after a few days found out that device was a fake. I reported about this blackmail (pincode issue) and fraud item to aliexpress, and they are just closing my reports for "wrongly reported". Same seller has several disputes, as he has been screwing others, too. Has a shop with lots of goods, and seems as a normal seller... But there is several cases of fraud at the moment. And I have, once again, opened a new one.

This was cause to my angry statement.

Comment

fokemon, I partially agree with you: on aliexpress there are many fraud "sellers", this makes feel aliexpress not enough serious, but generally sellers with some feedbacks are reliable, I always chose sellers with feedback and I've never had any single problem.
                            if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                            https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
                              fokemon, I partially agree with you: on aliexpress there are many fraud "sellers", this makes feel aliexpress not enough serious, but generally sellers with some feedbacks are reliable, I always chose sellers with feedback and I've never had any single problem.
                              Agree with that. My story:
                              I ordered my T9 from Aliexpress (not a very big shop but with 100% rating)and I have discovered after a few OTA updates that my IMEI have transformed in 111111111111111 and serial number in 0123456789abcdef (when I have powered on for the first time all was Ok, checked that)...Cube is responsable for that, not seller, and I suppose will be fixed in future updates since many T9 owners have same issues with serial no.
                              Still, phone function/3G/4G data transfer works with no issues.
                              Contacted seller about that and in two days has send me a tool from Cube and an manual to restore my IMEI(for the moment I have no reason to do that) and returned 10$ as a partial refund with posibility to send back to China in 6 mo. if I will discover more issues with 100% refund (less 10$).

Comment

For me the device was a fake, even it was hidden well. And sorry OT, I'm not talking about Cube now. And will stop writing about this after this message... Seller had a good feedback at the moment of order, and many 5 star ratings. 5 stars because he blackmailed others too to confirm goods...
                                So, just a warning to all others. Don't confirm the goods before you have chance to check it through carefully, even what seller says. AE customer service doesn't work well, even I have evidence of blackmailing confirmation. In my case all specs were looking ok at the start, so more careful checks are needed sometimes...

Comment

Working...
                                X