Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sqaure M8 JustMe Roms 20140901 Till Date

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The best of the best

    Thank you Justme for this new ROM. I got to admit that it is the best I have tested yet. very smooth with no lag at all. the internet speed was very good for me using both Ethernet and wifi.
    Ethernet:
    down: 50M
    up 7M
    Wifi:
    down: 25M
    Up: 10M

    A lot of apps that didn't work for me before are OK with this ROM. One of the apps is Glarb. Speedtest.net APP never worked for me in a full window until this time. Once you fix the power button, It is going to be very hard for me to change this ROM.

    Comment


      @Walrus

      I may try the one with Stane's kernel, does it have good ethernet speeds?

      Yes, one of the best things JM did with Stane's rom was to take Ethernet to the next level. I get around 96mbps on a 100mbps connection.

      Power On-and-Off work very well via the remote button: and HDMI-CEC is fully implemented.

      These are the principal features - along with the speed - that make that rom my daily driver.

      Comment


        Also the WWE app, the true to life wrestling streaming app does not work, does on Minix and if my Missus cant watch her wrestling then there will be more than a cat fight on my hands

        =^● ⋏ ●^=

        Originally posted by JustMe View Post
        Got into a fight with another cat
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

        Comment


          Originally posted by trebor View Post
          Also the WWE app, the true to life wrestling streaming app does not work, does on Minix and if my Missus cant watch her wrestling then there will be more than a cat fight on my hands

          =^● ⋏ ●^=

          buy a minix that will solve the issue nice and quick

          http://lmgtfy.com/?q=minix+geekbuying
          Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

          If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

          Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

          JustMe

          Comment


            I own the Minix the Missus owns the M8 I aint dealing with that cat fight
            treboR
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

            Comment


              Netflix work in HD ?

              Comment


                Originally posted by trebor View Post
                Date Setting.... mm/dd/yyyy ? time zone is set AU.
                ...
                Maybe
                Code:
                ro.com.android.dateformat=dd-MM-yyyy
                Changes default date format to day-month-year
                => http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1533688
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

                MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

                RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

                Comment


                  @JustMe This is a beautiful piece of work, thank you

                  I've just been testing on our Total Revolution Mk1 (S802 from Venz factory in China) and it's the best rom I've found on any android device; the launcher, the simplicity, the great video and audio playback - love everything about it. Ok I'm not so sure about the cat but other than that I love it lol.

                  Obviously the Wi-Fi and supplied remote that comes with our unit doesn't work (as expected) but everything else appears to be working flawlessly. I've already been in contact with Bob regarding creating a community rom for this unit but maybe he can work off this or maybe you might be interested in helping out too? If you want to know more about the project you can find details here. Hope it's ok to post that link guys, if not feel free to delete.

                  To all you rom devs: Keep up the amazing work you're doing, it really is appreciated

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by whufclee View Post
                    @JustMe This is a beautiful piece of work, thank you

                    I've just been testing on our Total Revolution Mk1 (S802 from Venz factory in China) and it's the best rom I've found on any android device; the launcher, the simplicity, the great video and audio playback - love everything about it. Ok I'm not so sure about the cat but other than that I love it lol.

                    Obviously the Wi-Fi and supplied remote that comes with our unit doesn't work (as expected) but everything else appears to be working flawlessly. I've already been in contact with Bob regarding creating a community rom for this unit but maybe he can work off this or maybe you might be interested in helping out too? If you want to know more about the project you can find details here. Hope it's ok to post that link guys, if not feel free to delete.

                    To all you rom devs: Keep up the amazing work you're doing, it really is appreciated
                    Shouldn't be an issue. This is a 109k4 port so I will do the same for your ROM minus the cat

                    Bob
                    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"





                    Comment


                      Testing it know report back later, love the new look launcher, i did install rom through update not toothpick method .coming from finless 1.8 .30 sec. Black screen is still there ,test some more for issues..thank u @justme

                      Comment


                        Bluetooth test

                        Originally posted by walrusone View Post
                        remrod and Zahir,

                        do either of you have working bluetooth? besides the issue with the power button, which JustMe said he has a fix for, that's the only thing that's not working on my M8N box.
                        I havent tried bluetooth yet. However I will try it tonight as my surround sound has Bluetooth so could be a good test

                        If you want anything else testing let me know and I will do my best

                        regards

                        Remrod

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by whufclee View Post
                          @JustMe This is a beautiful piece of work, thank you

                          I've just been testing on our Total Revolution Mk1 (S802 from Venz factory in China) and it's the best rom I've found on any android device; the launcher, the simplicity, the great video and audio playback - love everything about it. Ok I'm not so sure about the cat but other than that I love it lol.

                          Obviously the Wi-Fi and supplied remote that comes with our unit doesn't work (as expected) but everything else appears to be working flawlessly. I've already been in contact with Bob regarding creating a community rom for this unit but maybe he can work off this or maybe you might be interested in helping out too? If you want to know more about the project you can find details here. Hope it's ok to post that link guys, if not feel free to delete.

                          To all you rom devs: Keep up the amazing work you're doing, it really is appreciated

                          Thanks whufclee yeah i like simplicity and elegance, your box seem very nice although you have single wifi 2.4ghz and remote different both are simple fixes, Im sure Bob has you covered on this one. currently pulling my hair out working on next rls
                          Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

                          If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

                          Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

                          JustMe

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                            Thanks whufclee yeah i like simplicity and elegance, your box seem very nice although you have single wifi 2.4ghz and remote different both are simple fixes, Im sure Bob has you covered on this one. currently pulling my hair out working on next rls
                            Stop pulling out your hair and get back to working on that next release. I need that darn power button fix!!!! lol

                            Keep up the great work. On a side note, I have a M8N box with the new remote that has the "Setup" and "App" button that don't seem to work on any roms, although if I remember correctly they did work on your original M8N build that you released. Any idea what it would take to get those buttons working too? I've tried copying the original config (as well as other files labelled remote) from the original firmware but I got nowhere. Anyway, not really much of a concern, just curious if it is something simple that I can do.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                              Maybe
                              Code:
                              ro.com.android.dateformat=dd-MM-yyyy
                              Changes default date format to day-month-year
                              => http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1533688

                              Thank You.....


                              Also fixed the Cat fight problem JM, (Pix-elated line of Boot Cat), Fresh dump wiped the lot. Running as Great as previous.
                              treboR
                              Please consider
                              Donating to Freaktab

                              Comment


                                Can anyone else confirm they have bluetooth issue before i upload new rom fix
                                Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

                                If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

                                Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

                                JustMe

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X