Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried entering recovery mode but I am getting just me tiger image blinking....
    Tried reboot without sd card inside and without toothpick and after image black screen.
    What do I need to do?

Thanks

Comment

@JustMe: I tried to reply to your PM but your box seems to be full, looks like you're in popular demand

With regards to your question, I tested it out on the trmk1 and put in standby via remote. Left it about half hour then tried to switch back on and it didn't power back up (as you suggested may be the case) so if you know of a fix that'll be great

Comment

Originally posted by luke71933 View Post
        Tried entering recovery mode but I am getting just me tiger image blinking....
        Tried reboot without sd card inside and without toothpick and after image black screen.
        What do I need to do?

Thanks
        Try flashing the first version using toothpick method then upgrade to latest version using ota updater,that worked for me but i still lose network connection after about 50 mins but i put that down to the box not the rom. It seems no two boxes act in the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by whufclee View Post
          @JustMe: I tried to reply to your PM but your box seems to be full, looks like you're in popular demand

With regards to your question, I tested it out on the trmk1 and put in standby via remote. Left it about half hour then tried to switch back on and it didn't power back up (as you suggested may be the case) so if you know of a fix that'll be great
          it could have been great and super rom for M8N, without that power issue and bluetooth,hope he finds time to fix?stiil good job,and keep it up!thank u.

Comment

I am stuck now in I can enter recovery with the 3 files of 109k4 tough. what can I do from here?

Comment

For anyone who has or will have my problem:
              Put a working rom in your sd and if it does nor have a recovry.img put the recovery.img from the 109k4 .(toothpick method wasnt working without the recovery.img files)
              Do the toothpick method and your good to go.
              Yayy!

Comment

Link has been posted on first page thanks again Finless for the hosting
                Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

On to it like a cat on a hot tin roof......
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Make that 2 cats thanks JustMe

Comment

Thank @justme, bed time , i will flash tomorrow and try the new one.keep up the good work.
                      When the CAT'S away the mice will play.gudnyt guys!

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                        Link has been posted on first page thanks again Finless for the hosting
                        Flashing now!!!

Comment

Vbox....pfff Bring back the Cat
                          treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                            Vbox....pfff Bring back the Cat
                            +1

lol

Comment

All in, updated apps so far, but had errors

Usual Toothpick power on, Android Fella and Erasing on screen

Drops to menu Android fella belly up
                              Failed with a few errors on screen
                              Signature verify failed, Justme1.net.zip, Formatting failed, Data and cache I recall.

I see the .aml file was calling for a different file.
                              explains the errors
                              See no Cats and all falls to bits

Used update from external
                              Picked up 109K4_EM8_JustMe_Final, installed, away it went no further Hiccups
                              SU was advising first boot needs to be upgraded.

No Bluetooth in wifi settings ?
                              Netflix 1750 in about ~15secs
                              WWE Video Not streaming video

Oh did I mention no Cat

Cheers
                              Last edited by trebor; 10-20-2014, 01:53. Reason: Update update
                              treboR
                              Please consider
                              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

installed fine apps updated ok now to reinstall xbmc backup and give it a go.

Comment

Working...
                                X