Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click and hold item from program/app list you want to add and it will happen.

To add widgets click and hold menu button on remote and use mouse to click on widget icon

Cheers
    Originally posted by Deezel View Post
    Very nice work indeed... i love it.

1 question, how/is there a way to add programs shortcuts to the main window?
    Should have a large + icon click and tick I believe...if using other interface
    Last edited by trebor; 10-27-2014, 08:37.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
      Click and hold item from program/app list you want to add and it will happen.

To add widgets click and hold menu button on remote and use mouse to click on widget icon

Cheers
      tried that and no worky... using MediaBox Launcher by the way.. not sure if that matters.
      There is a section that shows "MORE" i want to add 2 more items there
      Three days of testing can save 10 minutes reading manuals

Comment

Have a problem with sound on my M8 box, sound is fine through HDMI, but with Optical Out to Surround Sound Box, there is nothing, I turned on Digital Audio auto-detection, but the Digital Audio Output is greyed out and selected on PCM.

No sound on it for either launcher or XBMC.

Comment

Hi. I really need a help with this box. I have a simple M8 box, the square one. Tried this ROM, and I have tried Finless also, but I experience video playback problem with both. No matter which player I use, video playing stops at certain points. (maybe 2-3 in a movie). If I skip that point, the video goes on without a problem. Videos that I play are stored on a NAS (D-link DNS-320), both the NAS and the M8 box are connected to the router via cable. The strange thing is, when I play the same video on my laptop, it plays without a problem, and do not stops playing at that point where M8 box does. I have tried almost everything... plssss heeelllp

Comment

Originally posted by ciaranmcw92 View Post
            Have a problem with sound on my M8 box, sound is fine through HDMI, but with Optical Out to Surround Sound Box, there is nothing, I turned on Digital Audio auto-detection, but the Digital Audio Output is greyed out and selected on PCM.

No sound on it for either launcher or XBMC.
            Set manually, SPDIF passthrough for Optical output.

Comment

ethernet mac address BUG!

Hello
              First i want to for the ROM! It's great but i got a big problem. I got 2 M8 in my network and i use ethernet port. The problem is the mac address same in this rom and whene both in use (I play movie from NAS) the XBMC crash

Comment

error

i keep getting when trying to install JustMe_1094K_1.2_Final firmware

E:failed to open /sdcard/justme1.0_net.zip (no such file or directory)
                E:signature verification failed
                installation aborted

any help would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by watling85 View Post
                  i keep getting when trying to install JustMe_1094K_1.2_Final firmware

E:failed to open /sdcard/justme1.0_net.zip (no such file or directory)
                  E:signature verification failed
                  installation aborted

any help would be greatly appreciated
                  Easy one. First install the basic Justme ROM (:JustMe M8N Rom v1.0). you can update with 1.2 final after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Still View Post
                    Easy one. First install the basic Justme ROM (:JustMe M8N Rom v1.0). you can update with 1.2 final after that.

Have done as instructed and still getting same error

Comment

Awsome!

watling85, i had the same problem. Just turn on device holding the reset button, without inserting sdcard.

then insert sd card, and choose an option to install update with the sd card. Choose the right zip file. It worked for me.

I want to thank for this. Really. I have a M8 tv box, and i was a lot unsatisfied with it. Really. Man! This firmware is gold! It is working 100% faster! Almost didn't give errors. Antutu Benchmark was marking 32000 with old firmware and with this it is marking 37000.

Thanks man!

Oh, and if you would like to add one feature to future versions... I have an minix A2 mouse. It is not compatible with the M8 because it has a speaker and i couldn't find a way to make the sound goes back to the TV. Minix tv box series has this feature. On settings, audio, you can fix this. But not with the M8.

Comment

Originally posted by dsgregorio View Post

Oh, and if you would like to add one feature to future versions... I have an minix A2 mouse. It is not compatible with the M8 because it has a speaker and i couldn't find a way to make the sound goes back to the TV. Minix tv box series has this feature. On settings, audio, you can fix this. But not with the M8.
                        To fix your sound issue you can try this app:
                        https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.woodslink.android.wiredheadphonerou tingfix&hl=en…..Select media audio" and then "speaker"...reboot and you should get sound even if your remote is plugged in.

Comment

Originally posted by dsgregorio View Post
                          watling85, i had the same problem. Just turn on device holding the reset button, without inserting sdcard.

then insert sd card, and choose an option to install update with the sd card. Choose the right zip file. It worked for me.

I want to thank for this. Really. I have a M8 tv box, and i was a lot unsatisfied with it. Really. Man! This firmware is gold! It is working 100% faster! Almost didn't give errors. Antutu Benchmark was marking 32000 with old firmware and with this it is marking 37000.

Thanks man!

Hi thanks got it installed!
                          When watching a movie with mashup the picture was zoomed and off center so I changed output to 1080p 60hz and that solved the picture issue but now my sound is really jumpy like every second. Any help?

Comment

thanks jm for this rom
                            I am running it on a total xbmc mk1 M8 S802 k200 box
                            I am unable to connect my Logitech K400 wireless keyboard/mouse is this a know issue ? (was working on std rom with no shift fuctions but working)
                            the remote is not working but I was aware of this before I flashed
                            thanks for any info
                            foz

Comment

Originally posted by Still View Post
                              Hi. I really need a help with this box. I have a simple M8 box, the square one. Tried this ROM, and I have tried Finless also, but I experience video playback problem with both. No matter which player I use, video playing stops at certain points. (maybe 2-3 in a movie). If I skip that point, the video goes on without a problem. Videos that I play are stored on a NAS (D-link DNS-320), both the NAS and the M8 box are connected to the router via cable. The strange thing is, when I play the same video on my laptop, it plays without a problem, and do not stops playing at that point where M8 box does. I have tried almost everything... plssss heeelllp
                              UP! I am still suffering because of this, any help would be good

Comment

Post #1 Updated
                                Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Working...
                                X