Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so to get into recovery mode you are pushing a toothpick into the reset hole while unit is off/ then while still holding the toothpick in the reset hole you are turning unit on and keep holding reset with toothpick for at least 20 seconds?
    Three days of testing can save 10 minutes reading manuals

Comment

Originally posted by Deezel View Post
      so to get into recovery mode you are pushing a toothpick into the reset hole while unit is off/ then while still holding the toothpick in the reset hole you are turning unit on and keep holding reset with toothpick for at least 20 seconds?
      I have tried many many times, short hold, long holds, repeated clicks, one click, etc etc etc, box just wont boot although power led is lit.

Comment

As Deezel said make sure you are holding in reset button then connect power.

Comment

JustMe 1.3 Stane s82 Port

hi , i have just install the JustMe 1.3 Stane s82 Port to my M8 square box and till now everything is ok.
          I want to ask u how can i set the xbmc icon as a default launcher?

Comment

This is what I use:

You can choose any app as your default home launcher.

Comment

Re: Square M8 JustMe Rom 20140901

Originally posted by lowsum View Post
              This is what I use:

You can choose any app as your default home launcher.
              Thanx mate

Comment

The problem that i have is : Everything is working fine. When i press the red button to my remote control to switch off the M8 after 10-15 sec the box close. But i can't switch it on pressing the red button. Any help please?

Comment

Re: Square M8 JustMe Rom 20140901

Originally posted by Nickdot View Post
                  The problem that i have is : Everything is working fine. When i press the red button to my remote control to switch off the M8 after 10-15 sec the box close. But i can't switch it on pressing the red button. Any help please?
                  Any one guys?

Comment

I don't use this rom but I think your problem have something to do with a missing app called "wake me up Scottie" or something like that... I think you can find the apk in the previous version of this rom if I remember well. Hope it helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdot View Post
                      I asked the same question, and one I still did not answer
                      MY MINI PC: C4,CS918,M8,M8C

Comment

Originally posted by darekmarta1975 View Post
                        I asked the same question, and one I still did not answer

WakeMeScottie.apk

JustMe had to use an app to keep a service alive to allow the box to wake up.

This was in V 1.2 but not in V1.3

I extracted it from V 1.2 (JustMe - hope you don't mind, but I don't think some folks here know hoe to do that )

I attached it , download,install and run it, It requires a restart if the box is unplugged from power.

Still a bit flaky (for me it requires that the power button be pressed for at least 3 secs and not over. The blue led also stays on.

Hope this helps.
                        Last edited by dy57; 11-09-2014, 07:24.

Comment

Sorry for being ignorant how come finless doesn't require this app to run in the background?
                          Originally posted by dy57 View Post
                          [ATTACH]8705[/ATTACH]

JustMe had to use an app to keep a service alive to allow the box to wake up.

This was in V 1.2 but not in V1.3

I extracted it from V 1.2 (JustMe - hope you don't mind, but I don't think some folks here know hoe to do that )

I attached it , download,install and run it, It requires a restart if the box is unplugged from power.

Still a bit flaky (for me it requires that the power button be pressed for 3 at least 3 secs and not over. The blue led also stays on.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Crows View Post
                            Sorry for being ignorant how come finless doesn't require this app to run in the background?
                            Finless ROMs are tweaks of factory ROMs.

This JustMe ROM is appears to be a Hybrid of a custom kernel from Oman or Stane. Great performance and video quality if you don't some minor quirks....

Comment

for me it requires that the power button be pressed for at least 3 secs and not over.
                              Same for me.

Comment

Thanks....understand
                                Finless ROMs are tweaks of factory ROMs.

This JustMe ROM is appears to be a Hybrid of a custom kernel from Oman or Stane. Great performance and video quality if you don't some minor quirks....

Comment

Working...
                                X