This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsgregorio View Post
    I have a solution to the blue led. Since it is really annoying. It's too bright.

I used brute force. Openned the M8box and taped over the led. kkkkkkk

Done!
    Does your remote still work? Or did you avoid blocking the receiver?

Comment

Yes it does. open it up and you will understand. The "remote receiver is near the led, but when you tape the led, he is intact. You can only do this oppening the m8 box.

Comment

Originally posted by jopereira View Post
        I had problems in the past. They all turned out to be a router<->wifi repeater problem .
        Most mkv, avi, etc., won't even start, XBMC was a total failure...

As soon as I detected the problem (changed my WiFi repeater), the router started working fine and my Finless 1.7 and Gotham 13.1 (I believe the original one) are a wonderful combination.

ps - how I detected my problem? My Raspeberry Pi started to have problems getting time code from internet (it does that everytime I turn it on since it doesn't have internal battery)... just for us to see how things can be a lot more complicated and not just blame one equipment or the other...
        ok. There is no logical explanation for this, but solved!!! Thanks mate... it was. I changed back to my old router and what a surprise, the playback do not stops at the point it did every time.

I will test it, but it seems somehow it was the fault of the router, actually I really dont know how.

@Justme Sorry for spamming your thread with my problem, a thanks for the ROM

Comment

Originally posted by Still View Post
          @Justme Sorry for spamming your thread with my problem, a thanks for the ROM
          No problem, I guess my info could be useful to every ROM and their author's - how many times the problem is not ROM related and the developer has no ideia what is going on...
          120" screen, EPSON 6100W, YAMAHA RX-V775, B&W 603 (front), B&W CC3 (center), B&W DS3 (surround), Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS (front heights), SVS SB-2000 (subwoofer)

M8 TV Box Codesnake's OpenElec 6.0.3
          Tronsmart MXIII+ (v108L1) + KODI 16.1 (Jarvis)

Comment

New rom on it's way just finishing few thing keep eye out next day or 2
            Last edited by JustMe; 11-19-2014, 11:19.
            Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Wooohoooo
              Three days of testing can save 10 minutes reading manuals

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                Look forward to trying it.

Comment

Re: Square M8 JustMe Rom 20140901

Looking forward to trying it again , cant wait..thanks.

Comment

Me too!

Comment

i will test it tomorrow.

Comment

Nice work JustMe, can't wait to see the wifi and light sorted on the TRMk1 unit.. your work on these roms is great bud!!!
                        Three days of testing can save 10 minutes reading manuals

Comment

Any chance of a changelog to wet our appetites? Ignore me, just noticed you already did.
                          M8N Quad Core Android 4.4
                          JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

Originally posted by elgrego View Post
                            Any chance of a changelog to wet our appetites? Ignore me, just noticed you already did.

I know what you guys want, and you may get it very soon, although there is no guarantees either

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

I know what you guys want, and you may get it very soon, although there is no guarantees either
                              I want an alfa 4c or a ps4. I'm not greedy
                              M8N Quad Core Android 4.4
                              JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

Originally posted by elgrego View Post
                                I want an alfa 4c or a ps4. I'm not greedy
                                Here you go hope this helps you : http://goo.gl/UiEnUI

JustMe

Comment

Working...
                                X