Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the power issue been resolved on V1.4??anybody tried v1.4 yet pls..let me know,thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MarcM View Post
      Same for me, solved by installing older version of google play music.
      Google drive is ok.
      Gmail not ok.
      Tried reinstall of an older version of Play Music and was able to open the app, but it would not play anything out of My Library, same thing is happening with Google Play Movies & TV nothing plays from My Library, but previews play OK. Google Books work , I can access a book from My Library....

Seems like an authentication issue validating the account owning the content or some security issue with Digital Rights Mgmt (DRM) protected content.

Tried deleting Play Services and installing a older backup , still no go. Tried a fresh install of Play Services, it downloads when opening an app that requires it. No go....

Not a big loss since V1.4 performs well with everything else. Still looking for a solution though since I'm a bit anal about everything working right.

Comment

Originally posted by warlock09 View Post
        Is the power issue been resolved on V1.4??anybody tried v1.4 yet pls..let me know,thanks
        Yes power issue has been solved, however wakemescottie is too sensitive as we wrote it. Sometimes it turns on and off. You need to push the ON button shortly, and that way its ok.

Comment

Justme version 1.4 installation problem.

First of all, thank you very much Justme for the great support you are giving with M8 tv box. Not only because of ROM creation but also because thread follow up and continous answers, they do help many people !

I have been using JM1.3 and have no issue during installation. With the new version installing from USB through toohpick method, I try to install JM1.4 and process looks as good as 1.3 except one last message which says:

--> script...010... successfully installed (this message used to appear in JM1.3 but it does not in 1.4).

After apparent correct installation of JM1.4 and system reboot, it is frozen in start loading screen (launcher never comes up/android never starts).

I re-installed back JM1.3 and working again.

What could I do to install JM1.4 correctly ? I would love to try it ! :-)

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Geremy44 View Post
            First of all, thank you very much Justme for the great support you are giving with M8 tv box. Not only because of ROM creation but also because thread follow up and continous answers, they do help many people !

I have been using JM1.3 and have no issue during installation. With the new version installing from USB through toohpick method, I try to install JM1.4 and process looks as good as 1.3 except one last message which says:

--> script...010... successfully installed (this message used to appear in JM1.3 but it does not in 1.4).

After apparent correct installation of JM1.4 and system reboot, it is frozen in start loading screen (launcher never comes up/android never starts).

I re-installed back JM1.3 and working again.

What could I do to install JM1.4 correctly ? I would love to try it ! :-)

Thanks.
            geremey if you mean you are getting a blank screen for little while this is normal from 30seconds to 1 minute if you mean getting stuck at the logo.then not really sure maybe try update via the ui update button instead of the toothpick.
            Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Installation problem JM1.4

Thanks for the feedback Justme. It gets stuck at the logo, no blank or black screen. I did JM1.4 Rom installation twice, rebooted 3 times and let 10 minutes to see if was starting android but... no gets stuck. The only difference I see in the process while updating is script message is missing in v1.4. Board is M8 Samsung ram 2gb M8 pcb 0.92 square shape if that helps. I have no physical button to do update, do you mean to use userinterface update&backup app when running JM1.3 to upload JM1.4 Rom ? Thanks.

Comment

It should work sound like standard m8. yeah try it from 1.3 andriod interface try update that way

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

Justme v1.4 Rom working

It worked !
                  Thank you Justme

Comment

Hello justme any other suggestions for me for post 390

Comment

Keep and eye out minix v2 port uploading :-)

JustMe

Comment

Re: Sqaure M8 JustMe Roms 20140901 Till Date

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                        Keep and eye out minix v2 port uploading :-)
                        I will keep an eye hopefully its better than any release u made..thanks @justme for your help for this box M8 or M8N...keep up the good work your doing

Comment

Thanks for your hard work.

Hi
                          i just registered to say thanks to Justme for the great rom looks and works great, slight issue when i shut down i cannot turn on the m8 with the remote i have to unplug and plugin the m8 again but thats no big thing.

Keep up the great work and i will be following your work from now on.

Comment

trmk1

hi JustMe, can you tell me if 1.4 wrom will work on this TRMk1 and if so were can i download it from thanks

Comment

Minix ?

Wait - did JustMe hint that he's porting the Minix Neo 8 rom, V2, to the square M8? That would be great!

It would be the only Android rom to take me away from OpenElec - especially if it does frequency switching, like the Minix.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
                                Wait - did JustMe hint that he's porting the Minix Neo 8 rom, V2, to the square M8? That would be great!

It would be the only Android rom to take me away from OpenElec - especially if it does frequency switching, like the Minix.
                                omg u can use on 1.2finall and 1.4 freq switching do u want link

Comment

Working...
                                X