This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
    have you tried another channel for wifi?
    I've tried wifi on different channels (thirteen)...but there is still the same problem.

It's strange...because it was working one time only on the 1.5V2 version...

Comment

Hey justme,

I know you've stated on the first page that after donations it can take a couple of days before the link is sent for 1.6b but i donated on the 5th and still havent received the link. I wasnt sure if i was just overlooked, if you could send it over it would be a great help.

Thanks again for your hard work and cant wait to try out the new firmware.

Cheers

Comment

Hi JustMe,

I've flashed 1.6b multiple times and it will not boot, just sits on a permanent black screen (left it on for 10 minutes) and it does the same thing after a reboot. Any recommendations?

f0

Comment

Originally posted by f0ck3r View Post
          Hi JustMe,

I've flashed 1.6b multiple times and it will not boot, just sits on a permanent black screen (left it on for 10 minutes) and it does the same thing after a reboot. Any recommendations?

f0
          hit either the remote back button or mouse right click, this is an issue on certian box only, and I think i have resolved this on the next release update 1.6C due soon.
          Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Still cant get into recovery

Hey Guys, i still cant get into recovery mode and ive tried every single recovery.img file there is and still doesnt wat to work. Again, any help would be appreciated.

Comment

hit either the remote back button or mouse right click, this is an issue on certian box only, and I think i have resolved this on the next release update 1.6C due soon.
              Damn, ya I did see that in the readme but my remote doesn't have a back button and I only have apple mice with one button.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolass View Post
                Hey Guys, i still cant get into recovery mode and ive tried every single recovery.img file there is and still doesnt wat to work. Again, any help would be appreciated.
                Check out http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...e-and-updating
                I was able to get into recovery after being stuck following the steps listed..

Comment

Originally posted by f0ck3r View Post
                  Damn, ya I did see that in the readme but my remote doesn't have a back button and I only have apple mice with one button.
                  what remote roundish or square?

sqaure top right under blue button look like u turn arrow

roundish remote under the home button in middle look like u turn arrow

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

what remote roundish or square?

sqaure top right under blue button look like u turn arrow

roundish remote under the home button in middle look like u turn arrow

The latter, roundish remote

Comment

JustMe

Comment

Yep that's the one. I have pressed that button as well as the rest. Do I need to hold it for an extended period of time?

Comment

Having trouble flashing finless 1.8 to 1.5
                          can only install1.4 rom anyother keeps saying its old Jun something and trouble reading memory card and usb freezes every time they app update and toothpick way
                          any advice would be great I even formatted both card and stick

Comment

Originally posted by Master200669 View Post
                            Having trouble flashing finless 1.8 to 1.5
                            can only install1.4 rom anyother keeps saying its old Jun something and trouble reading memory card and usb freezes every time they app update and toothpick way
                            any advice would be great I even formatted both card and stick
                            flash codesnakes open linux or mine then try 1.5

JustMe

Comment

Just tried the open elec same failure coming up first time ever having this trouble I'll get the error code and post it maybe will help

Comment

Says dev/block/mmcblk0p1 sd card failure read only now I've change cards same thing occurs when I run the update I get can't install This package Tuesday july 22 cst 2014 over newer build (Sri run 3 05:52:50 cest 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X