Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand that the free membership only entitles you to older roms, but does that mean none of the future releases will be available or just that you would only get them at a later date?
    M8N Quad Core Android 4.4
    JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

I am well aware of the difference's between donations and subscriptions. Like I've said a number of times now, if you do not like what the developer is doing DO NOT use his/her software and move on to something else.

I am done with this useless back & forth, but surely you will have some other wonderfully helpful response to this! However its my own fault for even engaging you, lesson learned! gotta love feeding the trolls...

THIRD AND LAST TIME I SHALL SAY THIS KEEP THIS THREAD ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE USING THIS ROM!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyx View Post
        I am well aware of the difference's between donations and subscriptions. Like I've said a number of times now, if you do not like what the developer is doing DO NOT use his/her software and move on to something else.

I am done with this useless back & forth, but surely you will have some other wonderfully helpful response to this! However its my own fault for even engaging you, lesson learned! gotta love feeding the trolls...

THIRD AND LAST TIME I SHALL SAY THIS KEEP THIS THREAD ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE USING THIS ROM!

Comment

whats the difference?

Can anyone tell me what the difference between justme 1.4 and 1.6c is?I am using I.4 at the moment and seems really good.great job. jm.😀😀😀

Comment

Originally posted by shakey1712 View Post
            Can anyone tell me what the difference between justme 1.4 and 1.6c is?I am using I.4 at the moment and seems really good.great job. jm.😀😀😀

Its more Media orientated where it boots straight to Gotham XBMC.

keep in mind back up any XBMC settings prior
            Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
              Its more Media orientated where it boots straight to Gotham XBMC.

keep in mind back up any XBMC settings prior
              Where do you find1.6c to download from.sorry if its obvious but a bit of a new be to these forum's.would you stick with xbmc or go for kodi on 16.c?
              Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by shakey1712 View Post
                Where do you find1.6c to download from.sorry if its obvious but a bit of a new be to these forum's.would you stick with xbmc or go for kodi on 16.c?
                Cheers.
                it is not available to the public yet.
                Justme, Maybe it would be a good idea to edit the first post on the first page to reflect the new changes.

Comment

WiFi direct

Did anyone manage to get wifi direct working on this ROM or any other ROM for that matter? I can get a connection to my phone and tablet but I was never able to send files to the box. The box never prompt me that a file is being received and eventually the phone times out and give the error "failed to send file" I didn't try sending files from the box to see if that works. I am currently using 1.6b but I don't recall getting this working on any other roms.

Comment

Originally posted by userofthenet View Post
                    it is not available to the public yet.
                    Justme, Maybe it would be a good idea to edit the first post on the first page to reflect the new changes.
                    Changed

Originally posted by userofthenet View Post
                    Did anyone manage to get wifi direct working on this ROM or any other ROM for that matter? I can get a connection to my phone and tablet but I was never able to send files to the box. The box never prompt me that a file is being received and eventually the phone times out and give the error "failed to send file" I didn't try sending files from the box to see if that works. I am currently using 1.6b but I don't recall getting this working on any other roms.
                    Yeah never really tried it apart from early days when the boxed got released I could never send a file either. I remember geekbuying mentioning some thing back in the early days when this sub forum was opened.
                    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                      Changed

Yeah never really tried it apart from early days when the boxed got released I could never send a file either. I remember geekbuying mentioning some thing back in the early days when this sub forum was opened.
                      Thanks. Not a big deal. Was just curious. Next time I'll unplug the hard drive and then do the transfer.

Comment

Thank you justMe for your continued support on this box.

I dont have an issue with payment or even subscription as it is not charging for the rom, it is charging for early access to the rom which is a point I think is being lost?

I have to be honest and say however I wont be buying subscription as its a little steep for me and your 1.6b works so well for me. As a sigle box user paying $30 a qtr would cost me significantly more than the box after 1 year.

Guess I will just wait for free releases now but I wish there was a way to send a few $ for early access for a release I think is worth getting.

Comment

same here. $30 every 3 months is a bit steep ... especially now with the euro virtually worthless

however I respect JustMe's decision and wish him luck, whilst thanking him for his excellent work.

Comment

Originally posted by rs1800 View Post
                            Thank you justMe for your continued support on this box.

I dont have an issue with payment or even subscription as it is not charging for the rom, it is charging for early access to the rom which is a point I think is being lost?

I have to be honest and say however I wont be buying subscription as its a little steep for me and your 1.6b works so well for me. As a sigle box user paying $30 a qtr would cost me significantly more than the box after 1 year.

Guess I will just wait for free releases now but I wish there was a way to send a few $ for early access for a release I think is worth getting.
                            well said. This is the best way to tell justme that the new way is expensive for single box users without having to bash his decision and still recognize his continous sport for the community

Comment

I just want to thank justme for the public releases. I donated to him 5usd for the 1.6b.

it works well, but i have the black screen issue. Every time i turn it on, need to press all buttons on remote to show someting.

I'm sorry justme fell the need to be greedy. The angry guy here is aggressive. But he has a point and all ordinary users agree that 30usd for 3 months is too much. It is better to buy another box.

I hope Justme realize the community factor that money made him loose...

Good luck just me, but you are not one of us anymore... it's a shame.

Comment

I switched my box due to the reason above and went for q8 android box now well over 200 Mbps Ethernet and wifi 275 on 5g network

Comment

Working...
                                X