Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, PJ, at the risk of incurring Bob’s displeasure, I’m going to say this: quit your pious clap-trap, we’ve heard quite enough of it. Your innuendos are borderline actionable.

I, like others, have supported Stanislav, with respect, encouragement and cash. I have done so despite mounting evidence of his distraction and preoccupation with multiple projects. His is indeed the groundbreaking work behind this rom.But I tell you plainly, I am delighted that JustMe took up the challenge of completing what Stane can still only dangle in front of us. Without that initiative, we’d still be waiting for fast Ethernet and a number of other things missing from Stane’s unfinished masterpiece.

Thank you, JustMe, you saved the day for those of us who had all but given up.

You, PJ, seem to believe that your unctuous attachment to Stanislav miraculously confers some telepathic insight into exactly what his next moves are going to be, and precisely how he is prepping his rom. You sound like a bride dumped at the altar who still believes the missing groom has only gone to the washroom to make himself more handsome for her…

And don’t expect too much from those new Amlogic libraries. Minix Beta 9 came out yesterday, it is based on the new SDk and, by many accounts, it’s one big yawn. Nothing there by way of speed or video performance to justify the pre-release hype or horrendous delay. Maybe a shade more stable, that’s it.

Let’s move on, please. We don’t have time to sling mud or posture. New tech hits the market every day. Are we supposed to wait till the M8 is fossilized before we see its potential unleashed?
    Last edited by Zahir; 10-14-2014, 00:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
      OK, PJ, at the risk of incurring Bob’s displeasure, I’m going to say this: quit your pious clap-trap, we’ve heard quite enough of it. Your innuendos are borderline actionable.

I, like others, have supported Stanislav, with respect, encouragement and cash. I have done so despite mounting evidence of his distraction and preoccupation with multiple projects. His is indeed the groundbreaking work behind this rom.But I tell you plainly, I am delighted that JustMe took up the challenge of completing what Stane can still only dangle in front of us.Without that initiative, we’d still be waiting for fast Ethernet and a number of other things missing from Stane’s unfinished masterpiece.

You, PJ, seem to believe that your unctuous attachment to Stanislav miraculously confers some telepathic insight into exactly what his next moves are going to be and precisely how he is prepping his rom. You sound like a bride dumped at the altar who still believes the missing groom has only gone to the washroom to make himself more handsome for her…

And don’t expect too much from those new Amlogic libraries. Minix Beta 9 came out yesterday, it is based on the new SDk and, by many accounts, it’s one big yawn. Nothing there by way of speed or video performance to justify the pre-release hype or horrendous delay. Maybe a shade more stable, that’s it.

Let’s move on, please. We don’t have time to sling mud or posture. New tech hits the market every day. Are we supposed to wait till the M8 is fossilized before we see its potential unleashed?
      +1 TELEPATHIC

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir
          I, like others, have supported Stanislav, with respect, encouragement and cash. I have done so despite mounting evidence of his distraction and preoccupation with multiple projects. His is indeed the groundbreaking work behind this rom.But I tell you plainly, I am delighted that JustMe took up the challenge of completing what Stane can still only dangle in front of us. Without that initiative, we’d still be waiting for fast Ethernet and a number of other things missing from Stane’s unfinished masterpiece.
          You, PJ, seem to believe that your unctuous attachment to Stanislav miraculously confers some telepathic insight into exactly what his next moves are going to be, and precisely how he is prepping his rom. You sound like a bride dumped at the altar who still believes the missing groom has only gone to the washroom to make himself more handsome for her…
          The ROM you're praising is %99+ written by Stane

Actual ROM devs, with real ID, should not be attacked by nicknames

This was finally dragged out despite being withheld for over ten days of questions

You did not object when the author of ROM you praise and enjoy, Stane, was attacked in his thread

Never mind others

You then attack the actual ROM dev yourself too! As just quoted

Now because I'm just informing others to read other threads if they have not, many don't read all threads like me, to keep up with the actual ROM's news plus safety re: anon nickname ROM (standard guidelines) you get upset

Now like your nicking hero you launch unprovoked personal attacks just quoted

You are not a young guy and I expected better. However I'm not surprised. Unfortunately reason and rhyme and basic decent etiquette is rare these days when we see racism and fascism in the west on the rise be it towards blacks or Asians or east Europeans (less subtle in some countries) and fundamentalism and savagery rising in the east. I guess much depends on upbringing. Compared to those I can't really complain here. However I still do not like gangs of bullies, or unprovoked bad manners specially towards the hands that just fed them.

Have a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by pj8 View Post
            The ROM you're praising is %99+ writtenby Stane
            Actual ROM devs, with real ID, should not be attacked by nicknames
            This was finally dragged out despite being withheld for over ten days ofquestions

What 10 days you have no idea do you gormless if stopped flapping your gums and read it properly, it always did say Stanes kernel.

You did not object when the author of ROM you praise and enjoy, Stane, wasattacked in his thread

No one attacked Stane all that was mentioned by me if you are so desperate pigbait/pj8 pay stane $$$$$$$$$ it’s internationally recognizedand you may get a rom to your custom needs not $10 dollarsJ. Instead of spamming when it going to get released so again your being fatuous

Now because I'm just informing others to read other threads if they have not,many don't read all threads like me, to keep up with the actual ROM's news plussafety re: anon nickname ROM (standard guidelines) you get upset

now like your nicking hero you launch unprovoked personal attacks just quoted

We all start some place nick name or no nick name who is forcing you to use the rom its helped a few people, last time I checked this is not Linuxrom so or post, so why you even in here go back to the Linux thread and spam that, because your becoming more dull and stupid by the minute you bogus clown.

PS. Oman, leolas, finless, lifeforce, Stane have all helped me at some point of time and if the rom was philhing, back door trojan I'm sure finless would not host it on his sever.
            Last edited by JustMe; 10-14-2014, 09:10.
            Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
              What 10 days you have no idea do you gormless if stopped flapping your gums and read it properly, it always did say Stanes kernel.

No one attacked Stane all that was mentioned by me if you are so desperate pigbait/pj8 pay stane $$$$$$$$$ it’s internationally recognizedand you may get a rom to your custom needs not $10 dollarsJ. Instead of spamming when it going to get released so again your being fatuous

We all start some place nick name or no nick name who is forcing you to use the rom its helped a few people, last time I checked this is not Linuxrom so or post, so why you even in here go back to the Linux thread and spam that, because your becoming more dull and stupid by the minute you bogus clown.

PS. Oman, leolas, finless, lifeforce, Stane have all helped me at some point of time and if the rom was philhing, back door trojan I'm sure finless would not host it on his sever.
              Stop the insults you were brought up with. Rambling contradictions & avoiding main points don't work, neither name-calling & insults. Take it easy, truth hurts.

Best wishes and have a great day.

Comment

@PJ8, time out. You're babbling now. Try to control the amount of drivel you allow yourself to write, and go do something productive.

Comment

@PJ8, time out. You're babbling now. Try to control the amount of drivel you allow yourself to write, and go do something productive.
                  That's all your own mind Zahir and words. Beheading a ROM is not saintly as ever and a downfall by whoever as ever. Specially claiming it despite unanswered questions on origin over a week not to mention how you insulted the maker, Stane, while enjoying his work! Why do those with prejudices against others resort to such extremes and insults as on this page? Insulting devs as you just did in this coordinated campaign with JustMe against Stane in your last post I quoted, not really the done thing.

Best wishes as ever

Comment

You all stop this crap! I read this over and pj8, your provoking people... Knock it off.

If Stane has a problem with someone he can contact me directly. I doubt he made you his spokesperson!

Bob
                    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

put this thread in the drama section

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                        You all stop this crap! I read this over and pj8, your provoking people... Knock it off.

If Stane has a problem with someone he can contact me directly. I doubt he made you his spokesperson!

Bob
                        No, that's falsehood, I wasn't even posting when yesterday he suddenly attacked me and pigbait and stane, so I'll rather wait for judgment day for all concerned.

Here you go you indent thief’s piggy and pj8 run after stane here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...566#post236566

sorry stane pronašao ovo zabavno i znaopar će pokrenuti nakon što vas za Linux

Comment

No, that's false, I wasn't even posting when yesterday he suddenly attacked me and pigbait and stane, so I'll rather wait for judgment day for all.

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post236569
                          Bottom line I am telling you all to stop it and that includes pigbait and everyone else!

This is done now understand?

I see another post about this argument and name calling, and trust, time-outs for 15 days will happen.

I run this place to be friendly and this is not it! I wont tolerate this BS.

Bob
                          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Re: Square M8 JustMe Rom 20140901

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                            Bottom line I am telling you all to stop it and that includes pigbait and everyone else!

This is done now understand?

I see another post about this argument and name calling, and trust, time-outs for 15 days will happen.

I run this place to be friendly and this is not it! I wont tolerate this BS.

Bob
                            In my defense, I have not said anything in this thread (as I would never use anything from this man) and JustMe feels the need to mention my name in this thread... in all honesty this guy needs help...

Comment

have ported and tweaked M8N rom to work on original m8 the rom build is 20140901.

This is for the following devices:
                              - EM8
                              - M8
                              - TM8
                              - M8
                              N (need to flash the new remote file if square remote) 2gb, 8gb rom ap6330

link :Remote updater

This IS NOT for the Tronsmart/Beelink Round box!!!

v1.0 Ported M8N for EM8 01/09/2014

- Ported from M8N to m8 with old remote

Download :
                              JustMe M8N Rom v1.0

v1.1 beta EM8 -Sqaure 07/10/2014

- Addressed some issues
                              - Some themeing
                              - Some Tweaks
                              - based on stanes kernels
                              - tcp buffers should be fixed, I don't have quicker enough broadband to test max speeds

Known issue's

- fix 30 second black display after fresh rom flashed
                              - Bluetooth lag

Download : JustMe Rom v1.1b

v1.2 109k4 ported for EM8 -Sqaure 15/10/2014

Finless has fixed my issue to edit 1 post so you will find it on the first page now

Thanks Finless
                              Last edited by JustMe; 10-16-2014, 02:03.
                              Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Thanks for this i'll be putting it on my M8 box tonight and will let you know how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X