X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ichijoe
    replied
    Originally posted by andready View Post
    Am I the only one that got black screen after the Tronsmart logo?

Flashing OpenELEC-Amlogic.S82.arm-5.0.3.zip and also 5.0.0 with the same results.

What to do on my Tronsmart Vega (Elite) S89 Amlogic S802?

Thanks for your help.

A

Did you remember to wipe the Data + Cache? Kinda sounds like your stuck in a bootloop.
    Also... Not trying to come-off as some smartarse here. But, were you sure about the File you downloaded?
    That said.... I've tried a few of these Firmwares out on my 1G MXIII before, and really only One of those ever got quite close to a working state. I did say close... But, never quite.

Leave a comment:

• andready
    replied
    Black Screen after logo????

Am I the only one that got black screen after the Tronsmart logo?

Flashing OpenELEC-Amlogic.S82.arm-5.0.3.zip and also 5.0.0 with the same results.

What to do on my Tronsmart Vega (Elite) S89 Amlogic S802?

Thanks for your help.

A

Update: The problem was that I used the wrong recovery file and the recovery file in OpenELEC-Amlogic.S82.arm-5.0.3.zip diden't work and made a black screen, so I had to use the one from OpenELEC-Amlogic.S82.arm-5.0.0
    Last edited by andready; 02-24-2015, 08:41.

Leave a comment:

• AndreaSpooky
    replied
    I noticed a weird behaviour with resolutions.
    Sometimes when i switch from hw decoding to sw one (also using the switch for using sw decoding for <720p files) the box sets itself on plain HD res (1280) instead of the original/saved one.

U can of course get back to settings and set it back, but *sometimes* the resolution option is not enabled.

Leave a comment:

• vermillion
    replied
    Sound from AV port

I am trying to get sound from the av port for my amp, here is my aplay output:

##############################################
    # OpenELEC - The living room PC for everyone #
    # ...... visit http://www.openelec.tv ...... #
    ##############################################

OpenELEC (unofficial) Version: 5.0.3
    OpenELEC:~ # aplay -l
    **** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****
    card 0: AMLM8AUDIO [AML-M8AUDIO], device 0: AML PCM AML-M8-0 []
    Subdevices: 1/1
    Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
    card 0: AMLM8AUDIO [AML-M8AUDIO], device 1: SPDIF PCM dit-hifi-1 []
    Subdevices: 0/1
    Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
    OpenELEC:~ #

and here is my asound.conf:

pcm.!default {
    type hw
    card 0
    device 1 format S16_LE
    }

ctl.!default {
    type hw
    card 0
    }

Can this be edited to allow analogue sound to the av port as well as the hdmi.

Leave a comment:

• ccadi
    replied
    Originally posted by ccadi View Post
    Currently running 5.0.0 on S89 with no problems, I flashed update to 5.0.3 and it plays ok, however the kodi gui is freezing for 10 seconds or so as I navigate around. Any suggestions?
    sorted it by myself, altered algorithmdirtyregions

Leave a comment:

• vermillion
    replied
    new keyboard.xml

razdolbaev seems to have updated his build to fix the shutdown reboot. there is a new build dated today the 18/02/2015. It is working great on my MXIII 2G running S82 openelec. If you need the updated keyboard.xml here it is.
    PS don't forget to rename to .xml
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Thats correct.
    I think you nailed it..

thanks

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeD View Post
    I think if you have yatse on your phone your kodi box displays all YOUR incoming messages. Doesn't matter if the one who send you the message have it installed.
    Ok, thanks for that information.... that makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• ccadi
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeD View Post
    I think if you have yatse on your phone your kodi box displays all YOUR incoming messages. Doesn't matter if the one who send you the message have it installed.
    Thats correct.

Leave a comment:

• MikeD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Do you have yatse remote on your phone? A plugin from that App sends the sms over local network
    Yes, I have yatse on my phone, but my granddaughter does not have it on her phone, and she is the one that sent me the text.

I have not tested it by having someone else text me with their phone.

Leave a comment:

• ccadi
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
    Mighty Text is an Android app that I used for text messaging. I did some search on the web and here is something I found. Website >> http://www.themagpi.com/issue/issue-...c-and-raspbmc/

Here is what it said. >>
    "The advanced options under XBMC Remote Settings include Show incoming SMS and Show incoming calls that enable a small pop-up notification to appear on the TV when you receive a text message or phone call. This does of course require you to keep your smartphone constantly connected via WiFi to XBMC which can drain your smartphones battery somewhat, hence keep your phone on charge."

I tried to find those settings in my OpenELEC, but could not find them.

Do you have yatse remote on your phone? A plugin from that App sends the sms over local network

Leave a comment:

• londonshore
    replied
    Can u run apps on this rom or is it all xbmc?

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by shinysidewinder View Post
    @clarkss12,
    Samba into your OpenELEC / UserData / addon_data folder, see if you can remove the program from there. Just throw away the folder with the name of the program. Maybe he's in there.
    Good suggestion, but nothing found.

Leave a comment:

• shinysidewinder
    replied
    @clarkss12,
    Samba into your OpenELEC / UserData / addon_data folder, see if you can remove the program from there. Just throw away the folder with the name of the program. Maybe he's in there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X