OpenELEC for s82, M8, MXIII, Tronsmart S89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome man,
    would have test them asap if they were Gotham 13.2 because my library and all my other builds are 13.2 and dont have time for test and revert back now.

will test them on s82 in a week.
    Proud xbmp>xbmc>kodi user since early days of 1st gen xbox
    XBMC on :
    Tronsmart S89 Quad Core - Openelec
    Atv1 + Crystall HD - Crystalbuntu
    Raspberry Pi - Openelec
    Xios DS - Linux the-hydra
    1st gen xbox, JB Atv2, Ouya, ...

Comment

Originally posted by HerrieMan View Post
      Just installed, let you know the results in a couple of days use.
      I have been using your version a couple of days now On my Tronsmart S89-standard, all works pretty well, i've only noticed two things:
      My screen is blanking sometimes, this happens with all resolution/refresh settings. e.g. when I play a movie of 1,5 hours, during playback the screen goes black for about 1 - 2 seconds some 2 to 3 times during this movie. No major thing but a bit annoying.
      Second thing I noticed is that when I want to stop playback the movie sometimes restarts instead of stopping so I have to press the on-screen stop button twice before playback is really stopped and I am returned to the menu.
      Keep up the good work and looking forward to your next version.

Comment

SCREEN SHOTS

great work but can someone post some pics of this rom please ?

Comment

vega elite

Hi guys,

I`ve been lurking around here for a while. Thumbs up for all devs here making awesome roms.
          I had openelec running on a RPI before buying the TS vega Elite, so i know this must be the best rom availlable atm. BUT! i haven`t succeeded to get it running. Can someone confirm this rom actually works on the vega elite ? If so, what rom should i use ?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by daanw View Post
            Hi guys,

I`ve been lurking around here for a while. Thumbs up for all devs here making awesome roms.
            I had openelec running on a RPI before buying the TS vega Elite, so i know this must be the best rom availlable atm. BUT! i haven`t succeeded to get it running. Can someone confirm this rom actually works on the vega elite ? If so, what rom should i use ?

Thanks!

Use this rom:

Comment

Originally posted by dankec View Post
              this works for mkiii 2g? and is this link newer then whats on first page? i tried build was like nov 2nd, and it rebooted to a blank screen
              Last edited by leo5111; 11-13-2014, 22:23.

Comment

Originally posted by leo5111 View Post
                this works for mkiii 2g? and is this link newer then whats on first page? i tried build was like nov 2nd, and it rebooted to a blank screen
                There`s a new build http://amlinux.ru/img/OpenELEC-4.95.2-s82-20141113.zip

Comment

says you shall not pass

Comment

says you shall not pass

Comment

I test this version, so far... it's AWESOME!
                      Kodi beta 2 inside. Xvid is ok, CEC is OK, OPENELEC parameters is noob frendly

Just a problem with SAMBA... By default workgroup name is WORKGROUP, i use a personnal one, so pc don't display Openelec device. Maybe someone knows how change workgroup name in Openelec?

To follow...

ps:
                      Who is the devs guys of this jewel??

Comment

not sure what im doing wrong, i have tried just the file zipped,unzipped and throw folder with files in it and throwing just the files it goes into android recovery and when i try and select install from external it doesnt even register i pressed the button, was this a flashable zip? if not great, i never learned SSH...lol
                        Last edited by leo5111; 11-14-2014, 20:54.

Comment

not sure what im doing wrong, i have tried just the file zipped,unzipped and throw folder with files in it and throwing just the files it goes into android recovery and when i try and select install from external it doesnt even register i pressed the button, was this a flashable zip? if not great, i never learned SSH...lol
                          Try return button on your remote instead of ok button.

Comment

Anyone with the following problem:

When you power off device you cannot power it on again. Tried to power on, led turned blue, and a few seconds later back to red again. The only solution is to unplug device and plug it back. After this procedure you can power device on.

Comment

nevermind got it but on my i4pro i can choose map network drive and it can see my external hard drive plugged into the box, but this 1 it doesnt see anything when i got to map it
                              Last edited by leo5111; 11-14-2014, 23:45.

Comment

same problem
                                whit me

Originally posted by dankec View Post
                                Anyone with the following problem:

When you power off device you cannot power it on again. Tried to power on, led turned blue, and a few seconds later back to red again. The only solution is to unplug device and plug it back. After this procedure you can power device on.

Comment

Working...
                                X