X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2range
    replied
    Hi there,

I have the following https://www.dx.com/p/mxiii-4k-quad-c...l#.XZJBQEYzaUk (1GB version)

I used https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...stock-rom-roms this works but i want to install libreelec or openelec idc really anything other then the base firmware but so far no luck every time i will try a rom using usb i will get the following :

E:footer is wrong
    E:signature verification failed

( http://download.drieschel.de/LibreElec/MXIII-1G/ )

My goal is to run Plex that's all so if anyone have an idea on what rom to use please let me know.

Kind Regards,

R2range
    Last edited by r2range; 09-30-2019, 19:48.

Leave a comment:

• joemamasan
    replied
    I saw that you had a link on the last page for a rom for the 8GB Tronsmart s89, but the link is dead....any chance of a repost?
    thanks!

Leave a comment:

• avd
    replied
    I have a tronfy mxiii 2gb 4k box will this work on it. ? I have been trying to install Demetris libreelec build but having no joy. I am running stock beelink firmware at the min.

Leave a comment:

• ticoss
    replied
    Wow,
    My S89 was on his box since 6 month, and with your LibreELEC build, it reborn again
    Thanks a lot !

Leave a comment:

• jed
    replied
    Is there an OpenElec or LibreElec that can run from SD card (without messing with the NAND) please ?

Leave a comment:

• e123enitan
    replied
    @Drieschel Thanks, I just installed the LibreElec Vega s89, it works flawless, any chance of eliminating Tronsamrt splash and Just boot into LibreElec splash only, also any plan for porting Libreelec for Transmart Veag 905.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Kezz
    replied
    Anyone: are these Libre builds Nad Installed or as Dual Boot???

Leave a comment:

• drieschel
    replied
    Originally posted by biossman74 View Post
    I do I go about updating to your new version, do I just copy the file (the .zip or the .tar file?) to the "update" folder on the machine and reboot like it says on LibreELEC's website? Do I have to extract the files ?
    Yes, you only have to copy the img.gz, tar or zip file to the update folder and to restart.

Just the LibreELEC logo would be fine, nothing fancy, just to remove my old rom's trace.
    Usually there is the tronsmart logo in your case. But you most probably installed a fineless rom. That's why you see the fineless logo now. If you want to switch back to the tronsmart logo, you only need to install the latest tronsmart android firmware for your device. But then you have to install LibreELEC again.

JI've managed to paired my bluetooth earphone, although I didn't get any audio (not on my other box either to be frank) but the play/pause button worked, so I think you're good there.
    So it's working.

Leave a comment:

• biossman74
    replied
    Originally posted by drieschel View Post
    I made a new build, which boots more quiet among others. It's version 7.0.2-1. You can download it here: http://download.drieschel.de/LibreElec/S82/
    I do I go about updating to your new version, do I just copy the file (the .zip or the .tar file?) to the "update" folder on the machine and reboot like it says on LibreELEC's website? Do I have to extract the files ?

There is a way but which boot logo do you prefer? It's only an image.
    Just the LibreELEC logo would be fine, nothing fancy, just to remove my old rom's trace.

Glad to hear that. Could you also test if bluetooth is working on your device?
    I've managed to paired my bluetooth earphone, although I didn't get any audio (not on my other box either to be frank) but the play/pause button worked, so I think you're good there.

If you have more questions or suggestions it would be nice if you write them into the LibreELEC forum. I am trying get an own S802 sub forum there, so it's good if the people from LibreELEC see that there are still a lot of S802 boxes in use.
    I can post on LibreELEC's forum if you like that's fine by me.

Leave a comment:

• drieschel
    replied
    It's not a problem, it's just that I installed another version on a MXIII-G and it doesn't have that. Not a big deal, but without it, it looks "more finished".
    I made a new build, which boots more quiet among others. It's version 7.0.2-1. You can download it here: http://download.drieschel.de/LibreElec/S82/

Yes I did mean "there", I still have finless rom's logo on boot up and was wondering how to change it, or remove it completely.
    There is a way but which boot logo do you prefer? It's only an image.

Thanks for your help by the way, I'm brand new to LibreELEC and I really like how smooth and quick it runs on my S89-H, and the wife approves too, another bonus !
    Glad to hear that. Could you also test if bluetooth is working on your device?

If you have more questions or suggestions it would be nice if you write them into the LibreELEC forum. I am trying get an own S802 sub forum there, so it's good if the people from LibreELEC see that there are still a lot of S802 boxes in use.

Leave a comment:

• biossman74
    replied
    Is this a problem? You can see the starting services at boot (linux style). Maybe I can make the boot more quiet but I don't see a benefit.

No! Bootloader, boot logo and recovery image won't get touched during the installation of this build.

PS: Or do you mean "there" instead of "these"?
    It's not a problem, it's just that I installed another version on a MXIII-G and it doesn't have that. Not a big deal, but without it, it looks "more finished".

Yes I did mean "there", I still have finless rom's logo on boot up and was wondering how to change it, or remove it completely.

Thanks for your help by the way, I'm brand new to LibreELEC and I really like how smooth and quick it runs on my S89-H, and the wife approves too, another bonus !

Leave a comment:

• drieschel
    replied
    I've installed "LibreELEC-S802.S82.arm-7.0.2-devel" on my Vega S89-H and so far it's running good. I was curious to know if it's normal to see text scroll over the LibreELEC logo on startup. Like a bios post of all the "services" starting up ?
    Is this a problem? You can see the starting services at boot (linux style). Maybe I can make the boot more quiet but I don't see a benefit.

Also is these a way to replace the boot up logo of the machine, I mean the one that appears before the LibreELEC logo (in my case Finless ROM logo) ?
    No! Bootloader, boot logo and recovery image won't get touched during the installation of this build.

PS: Or do you mean "there" instead of "these"?

Leave a comment:

• biossman74
    replied
    I've installed "LibreELEC-S802.S82.arm-7.0.2-devel" on my Vega S89-H and so far it's running good. I was curious to know if it's normal to see text scroll over the LibreELEC logo on startup. Like a bios post of all the "services" starting up ?

Also is these a way to replace the boot up logo of the machine, I mean the one that appears before the LibreELEC logo (in my case Finless ROM logo) ?

Leave a comment:

• caius
    replied
    Thanks - that's working OK now.

So far there aren't any major problems that I've noticed. So far the only thing is that the spinner that appears when kodi is busy doesn't appear to have the correct transparency applied, but it seems to work fine.

Leave a comment:

• drieschel
    replied
    Originally posted by caius View Post
    OK, I've tried the updated version. Wifi now works correctly, however NFS does not work for mounting on boot. NFS doesn't seem to be included in the kernel, as it's not listed under /proc/filestytems.

The NFS client built in to kodi does work however so I can use that as a work around for now.
    I can compile the kernel wie NFS client support.

Edit: Redownload the devel version and try.
    Last edited by drieschel; 06-21-2016, 12:47.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X