X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clarkss12
    replied
    Time is off

Is there a setting that I can change the time? I am using version 5, and the time is off by 5 hours. The minutes are correct, but not the hour.

Leave a comment:

• winomat
    replied
    Originally posted by winomat View Post
    Hey,

im using the IPTV Simple Client on my S82B/OE 5.0. I got occasionally video freezes. Sound runs smooth.
    I tried playin around with advancedsettings:

<pvr>
    <minvideocachelevel>50</minvideocachelevel>
    <minaudiocachelevel>30</minaudiocachelevel>
    </pvr>

But buffering goes up and down all the time. Did put the Box on highest priority at my Router.
    The used playlist works in VLC without Buffer problems at all.
    Is there anything else to tweak?
    When i stream a movie locally there are no buffer problems as well.
    Is it a problem from the Simple Client?

Greetings

EDIT: Ok i just recogniuzed that it freezes even thos cache is full occasionally
    Ok i just solved the choppy Live TV with changing from video Hardware decode to Software decode
    So dunno if its a good hint for devs. Instead of choopy playback im just having occasionally little picture erros. But it runs smooth. Thats especially better when watching sport. Its now enjoyable.

Leave a comment:

• stormrev
    replied
    Originally posted by nstapley View Post
    Hi Mike
    I have tested .2 .3 and v5 on my s82 and all suffer from the same issue whereby after a period of inactivity the device shuts down, I can confirm that the Power Saving option is OFF.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Nik
    I also have S82 openelec..
    Is it possible that maybe your TV has a "stand-by" mode for power-saving and is sending a CEC command to s82? the unit shuts down since standby is not supported on the box?
    I personally have disabled everything on my TV and left the "CEC poweroff connected devices" when TV is powered off.

On the S82 CEC set all to disable/ignore leaving only
    - Make Kodi active source when starting
    - Devices to power on/off >> TV

Leave a comment:

• nstapley
    replied
    Openelec on S82 Shutdown issue

Originally posted by MikeD View Post
    Have a look at here:

There is a MX3 version. But I don't know if it's the right one for your model.
    Hi Mike
    I have tested .2 .3 and v5 on my s82 and all suffer from the same issue whereby after a period of inactivity the device shuts down, I can confirm that the Power Saving option is OFF.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Nik

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by ASW1 View Post
    Have you also tried it with the DVBlink backend software?
    I run DVBLink server on my synology NAS and it gives me a great PVR for pause/play and record, my clients are my android boxes. My goal is to eliminate the NAS and have the server and client from the same box. I was watching an HD TV channel on my S89H and another HD channel on my computer, both channels played flawlessly, and the CPUs never got above 40% on server and the video had no dropped or skipped frames.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X