Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draco AW80 - Accessories support (Camera / Remote / USB devices /SD card...) issue & feedback here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But if you want to let the drive 24/24 on X7 running, you should look at auto shut down case or green hdd.
    T428 ,Radxa Rock (RR), cs918s v1.0, waiting for my X7...

Comment

thanks for this! just ordered one.

Originally posted by Sarco View Post
      But if you want to let the drive 24/24 on X7 running, you should look at auto shut down case or green hdd.
      i think i´ll buy a wd red instead because i plan to use the box as a nas.

Comment

Sometimes it's useful to have a look at Amazon...

10% with 1 star...
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by Boxx View Post
          thanks for this! just ordered one.

i think i´ll buy a wd red instead because i plan to use the box as a nas.
          I didn’t had too much success with wd I would never buy this brand again died after half on hour, but maybe my luck only....

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
            thank you, i wasn´t aware that theese drives have issues. but if you read some more, you discover that it is a correctable firmware issue and that only some wd red models are affected in some nas units.
            read more here: http://www.amazon.com/Western-Digita...owViewpoints=0

so disregarding the firmware problem, i would think wd red would be a good choice for my purpose.

anyway, i want to buy the 1TB 2.5" (WD10JFCX), which "seems" to not have this issue.

beside that all, you can always have bad luck with hardisks. in the last 2 years i had a hitachi, a wd green and seagate hdd that died early. the seagate drive still had warranty. they send me a "certified repaired" drive back which too died after a couple of month.

Comment

Originally posted by fredphoesh View Post
              Hi
              Nope, sadly it's unrelated.

Whether hardware keyboard is selected in settings or not makes no difference at all,
              Whether the USB dongle is on the device or on an extension cable also makes no difference, so it isn't interference from the box.

There is one way to get it working again and that is to reboot.

This is a particularly annoying bug, thank god for Google tv remote app which always works.

Tx
              Mark
              I have exaclty the same issue with the logitech k830 after some minutes, i'm losing the keyboard but not trackpad.... i hope that tronsmart will fix ASAP this very annoying bug....

Comment

Originally posted by dxk View Post
                I have exaclty the same issue with the logitech k830 after some minutes, i'm losing the keyboard but not trackpad.... i hope that tronsmart will fix ASAP this very annoying bug....

Yeah, sadly Tronsmart seem to be doing nothing about this. Roll on May, I will get rid of this box and get the Nvidia Shield Android TV box... I will not be buying any more cheap Chinese boxes after this one, lesson learned.

I actually prefer my Tronsmart s89 to this Drako.
                Mark.
                Out: USB audio, HDMI
                In: Logitech K400 keyboards

Comment

Originally posted by fredphoesh View Post

Yeah, sadly Tronsmart seem to be doing nothing about this. Roll on May, I will get rid of this box and get the Nvidia Shield Android TV box... I will not be buying any more cheap Chinese boxes after this one, lesson learned.

I actually prefer my Tronsmart s89 to this Drako.
                  Mark.

Even with the Lollipop 5.0 beta, do you have still the issue with the keyboard ? Have you reported the issue to their [email protected] ?

Comment

Working...
                  X