• Show
Clear All

• Zahir
    replied
    Happy New Year, frhdt007

Leave a comment:

• frhdt007
    replied
    No enough word to say thank you to Zahir for sharing this wonderful way of flashing .

Leave a comment:

• ghanashyaml
    replied
    Sorry, I did not realize that this was for A80.

Leave a comment:

• Zahir
    replied
    Originally posted by ghanashyaml View Post
    Nope. No chinese characters in the .img file name. I even tried with another ROM downloaded yesterday.
    These are two I have tried: "cyxtech_rk3188_dongel_ap6210_1021_en.img" and "1080p_allminipc_cx919ii_rk3188_4.4.kitkat.23.04.2 014". I even tried renaming to "c.img" but same error still.

Any other ideas?
    Neither of those roms is for the AW80. They appear to be RK3188 roms. No wonder..

Leave a comment:

• ghanashyaml
    replied
    No chinese characters in name

Nope. No chinese characters in the .img file name. I even tried with another ROM downloaded yesterday.
    These are two I have tried: "cyxtech_rk3188_dongel_ap6210_1021_en.img" and "1080p_allminipc_cx919ii_rk3188_4.4.kitkat.23.04.2 014". I even tried renaming to "c.img" but same error still.

Any other ideas?

Leave a comment:

• otisrhw
    replied
    I had this with a bad download, redownloaded and was good but I will say the cx-a99 141219v1.7 rom is total! Shit!

Leave a comment:

• Zahir
    replied
    Hi Zahir, getting an error loading stock rom image. See attached.
    Any idea whats going wrong? I am assuming this works for any image or is this only for Draco?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9493[/ATTACH]
    As Trebor advises, remove any Chinese lettering from the .img label before burning to SD card. Make sure "Product" is selected in the Phoenix Card tool.

The card method works with the stock rom, Bob's custom roms and the great majority of roms from Pan Baidu.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Ensure there is no characters(non english) in the .img name I recall this problem.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• ghanashyaml
    replied
    Originally posted by frhdt007 View Post
    Did you choose Product option ?
    It is giving error when I select the image; after error it clears the image textbox.

Leave a comment:

• frhdt007
    replied
    Alternative Flash Method

Any idea whats going wrong? I am assuming this works for any image or is this only for Draco?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9493[/ATTACH]
    Did you choose Product option ?

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    Originally posted by otisrhw View Post
    ... first partition the img to be flashed and second my APK's
    FYI, no need to place the img at the partition, because PhoenixCard (v3.0.9) place it in front of the partition (I think also in front of the MBR) like the SD Card Maker at Amlogic devices (not the whole img but the uboot)...

Leave a comment:

• ghanashyaml
    replied
    Error loading the image

Click image for larger version

Name:	error.png
Views:	1
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	435739

Leave a comment:

• otisrhw
    replied
    Like Zahir said any Sd card, I was gonna try a thumb drive in the OTG usb and see if it would boot. Also going to try a lunix update server and see if I can get stock update app to work. Working 12 hrs but should slow next week and I'll have time

Leave a comment:

• otisrhw
    replied
    Yes I used the middle top with sansung 64gb card first partition the img to be flashed and second my APK's

Leave a comment:

• Zahir
    replied
    Originally posted by Android_User5000 View Post
    Hello everyone! i'm new here and just diving into the Android mini-pc/tv box scene. I have a bunch of sd adapters laying around as well as some usb readers and am considering flashing a custom rom to the Tronsmart Draco AW80 Telos. Has anyone tried using any of this type or actually used these exact adapters? Thank you
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9490[/ATTACH]
    Any SD card adapter will work providing you have a working SD reader/writer and a good micro-card with which to do the writing. Just follow my original guidelines carefully. You are aiming to end up with an SD card-size image burned with the .img rom you want to install and ready to insert into your AW80.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X