Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To wasser.
    Thank you for your firmware.
    You can add a new firmware support remote control for Tronsmart Orion R28?
    Now, a new remote does not work in your firmware. thanks

Comment

@wasser.... everyone is aware of how great your 2.0.2 rom is , yet when i reflashed my beelink r89 back to 110k4 the issue was fixed. anyway , it's regarding dts audio on mkv movies using spdif passthrough set up and an optical cable to my av receiver.....
      in short ( i sacrificed the awesome video quality of dts mkv movies in your rom for the sake of having both(audio and video in dts mkv movies) in the 110k4 rom, which i believe is having a bit lesser video quality....
      got a strong feeling that the whole issue will be sorted out in 111k future release. blessings

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
        Flashed the ROM and done some testing.

At the top of the notification tray there is usually an indicator with 3 lines that you click to clear the entries from the drop down list. This is no longer present.
        The remove button appears only if you have multiple notification!
        Beelink R89 PCB V3.0
        Running on Finless V1.2 at the moment

Comment

how to check PCB version?

Hi Wasser,

Thanks for your effort to fix the LED! How can I check my PCB version without opening up the device? Now I am really curious if I have v3 or v2.... I bought it recently and was promised v3.

UP: I opened and it is V3, and LEd was not changing on V2.0.1 ROM, have not tried the latest.

CAN someone tell me which wire goes to which pin for the microphone? It got broken when I opened... although i opened it very slowly and gently. I need solder I guess.
          Last edited by Hui91; 12-12-2014, 11:42.
          Beelink R89 PCB V3.0

Comment

No DTS Output

Hi wasser,

I own a Tronsmart R28 Meta and I've also got the problems with DTS output.

DD5.1 works fine (but shows as DTS5.1 on my Sony Receiver), DTS has no output - both with SPDIF and HDMI!

Stock firmware and all other R28 firmwares on freaktab do not have this issue. I prefer to use Stock Player but MX-Player also does not work. After installing DTS Codecs for MX Player, I get sound playing the DTS audio track but only PCM2.0.

BTW: is there any chance to add an option to the Stock Player to disable subtitles?

Comment

Originally posted by Hui91 View Post
              :
              CAN someone tell me which wire goes to which pin for the microphone? It got broken when I opened... although i opened it very slowly and gently. I need solder I guess.
              :
              Me too, me too, but I leave it
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                Me too, me too, but I leave it
                Funny thing... my wifi seems MORE stable now. Download is at 40 mbps all the time, during speed test, not varying lol. Upload is varying now (it used to be the other way around)
                Beelink R89 PCB V3.0

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                  1. i haven't found the fixes for the FakeID vulnerability. Do yuo have a link to the fix so i can take a look?

2. the indicator with 3 lines is still in 2.0.2

Wasser
                  This article should help

Use this forum to chat about xposed framework and modules to modify your device without flashing a custom ROM
                  R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

feeback v2.0.2

LED is fixed thanks!

But coloring still presented It occurred while i started Asphalt 8, and used for a few mins. This did not happen with Finless ROM.

Wifi is working a bit faster than Finless rom, (47 vs 40 mbits)
                    Last edited by Hui91; 12-12-2014, 14:46.
                    Beelink R89 PCB V3.0

Comment

Ubox R89 won't connect to my win 8.1 laptop

Hi Guys,

I would love toinstall wassers firmware on my new Ubox R89 box, but i tried several thing but nothing seems to work out well.

I followed the instructions on this threat: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-box-read-this!!!!

I used the release driverassistent, started the ubox up with the reset button in pinhole en then plug the usb connector in pc, but unfortunatly my laptop won't be able to recognise the ubox?

Also tried the connect to pc setting and uncheck the debugger but isn't working either.

I hope you have some more hint for me to try?

Comment

Originally posted by martijn156 View Post
                        Hi Guys,

I would love toinstall wassers firmware on my new Ubox R89 box, but i tried several thing but nothing seems to work out well.

I followed the instructions on this threat: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-box-read-this!!!!

I used the release driverassistent, started the ubox up with the reset button in pinhole en then plug the usb connector in pc, but unfortunatly my laptop won't be able to recognise the ubox?

Also tried the connect to pc setting and uncheck the debugger but isn't working either.

I hope you have some more hint for me to try?
                        Connect power + pinhole after usb otg ( i have try in any win 7 ore 8 and 8,1

Comment

Originally posted by martijn156 View Post
                          ... started the ubox up with the reset button in pinhole en then plug the usb connector in pc, but unfortunatly my laptop won't be able to recognise the ubox?...
                          Because at that moment you are at recovery...
                          As above:
                          1. connect device at OTG to PC
                          2. press reset button (inside a/v)
                          3. power on (plug psu)
                          then you are at bootloader-mode...
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Or if you already have a working rooted ROM installed, install the Petrus Reboot app and use that to reboot to bootloader, where you can have the OTG cable connected before you start and not have to fiddle about with anything.
                            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

hi,

don t understand one thing in flashing procedure: when you say "connect otg cable to pc"

do i have to use a normal microusb (to connect to the box otg port) to usb cable (to connect to pc)
                              or
                              do i have first hook up a micro otg adaper ( to the box otg port) and then a usb to usb cable (to connect to pc)?

thanks

Comment

You can use what ever else you want to connect the PC-USB with the BOX-OTG, but you have to connect it, because the flashing-tool (e.g. RKAndroidTool v2.3) at pc use this way to flash (write) the img(s) to the box, and for this process the box has to be at bootloader-mode...
                                You can use e.g.
                                'Male-A to micoUSB(OTG)' cable
                                or
                                'Male-A to Male-A' cable + USB-to-microUSB(OTG)-adapter
                                RK3288 Devices
                                - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Working...
                                X