No announcement yet.

Kikat - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Gormar. That's what I was thinking, that it's not a modified kernel.

I am thinking I probably won't try this if it reflashes the entire resource partition. Using mo123 nagrace ROM on tronsmart, I flashed his whole ROM and the ir remote didn't work. So I reflashed with the boot image, resource image, and misc image from tronsmart stock 110K4 replacing his and now IR works(even with 2 different mo123 kernels). I am thinking probably the resource image fixed it but not sure.

I am going to try his boot image when I get home (supposedly tweaks there). At the doctor's office now with with my sick 11 month old daughter right now.

About the temps, I'm guessing variables 0-3 represent individual core temps? I'll test at home.

Cheers!
    -SB
    ---------------------------------------
    Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
    Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
    Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
    RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
    ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

Originally posted by Gormar View Post
      I'm not exactly sure if 200dpi density is "proper". I set my box to 160 dpi. You can check it beforehand setting it in "stone" (build.prop) by executing terminal command: "wm density 160". Only remeber that system bar will not be update to this density automaticaly.

Okay, I edited build.prop from ro.sf.lcd_density = 240 to 160 and it just makes the shortcuts smaller, still the screen doesn't fit my TV properly..Since im only one with this problem, I guess there is some setting i haven't done.. thanks Gormar!
      -Chromecast with Google TV
      - Android Q Android 10

Comment

There's a setting to adjust screen size, you know?

Comment

Originally posted by el_easy View Post
          Okay, I edited build.prop from ro.sf.lcd_density = 240 to 160 and it just makes the shortcuts smaller, still the screen doesn't fit my TV properly..Since im only one with this problem, I guess there is some setting i haven't done.. thanks Gormar!
          Hueb_s says there is an option to set screen size. I haven't used wasser personally yet so I can't say, but I can say that I have this issue often. I have a cheap Chinese 46" LED tv (seiki), and I keep a pc connected via HDMI and with most graphics cards I have to resize the screen at 1080p. Had to with GeForce 9400, and now with 2x GeForce 550 ti's. Not when I tried a GeForce 8600, though. 1080p was perfect with that. It also seems to work fine with Xbox one.

A couple of days ago I hooked up my laptop so my son could watch a movie (pc is down, hard drive corruption), anyway, I also had to use the resize option in the Intel 5000 graphics control panel to resize.

With Windows my magic resolution seems to be 1860x1040.

Yesterday I finally got the adt-1 android tv developer kit that I applied for a couple months ago and it has a screen resize function in settings which I used and afterwards I hit info on my tv and it said it was running at 1856x1036 or something. Only 75% of 1080p according to the adt-1 resize function!

So look in the settings to see if there is resize, if not you can change the resolution manually or download an app in play store. DPI won't help with this problem.

Cheers!
          -SB
          ---------------------------------------
          Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
          Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
          Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
          RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
          ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

Originally posted by el_easy View Post
            Have you tried
            sys.ui.fakesize=1920x1080 in buid.prop file?

Comment

Air Mouse

Hello!
              My question is about an air mouse for the Device.
              My device is Tronsmart R28 Meta (stock 110K ROM) and I bought a Minix Neo A2 air mouse for it, as per many advices in forums.
              It appeared that the function buttons, like Tabs, Options, Homepage and Next do not work at all. I'm not sure if the problem in the compatibility between the R28 and Neo A2. Me and the seller are trying to figure out , maybe the Neo A2 is defective.

Anyway, my question is whether anyone uses the same KIT (R28 + Neo A2) and how it works together.
              And in general what air mouse is
              preferable for the R28.

Another question: is there any way to disable the Audio abilities in Neo A2? Because I think it sabotages the Audio settings in Tronsmart.

Thanks!
              Last edited by aundp; 12-21-2014, 12:04.

Comment

mo123 seems to have working 1080p Youtube on his latest ROM, maybe he can help out?

Comment

Just found another small problem.

If I unmount a USB flash drive, the external SD card gets mounted at the same time.
                  R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Great rom but the tronsmart remote doesn't seem to work.

is there any way to map the buttons?

Maybe you can add the remote in the next update?

i know i am not the only one with this problem.

other than that, very nice rom.

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post

Howto install OC update file:
                      1. download the OC update files and copy them to external sdcard
                      2. reboot device into recovery mode
                      3. choose "apply update from external sdcard" from recovery menu
                      4. select the oc update file
                      5. reboot device after the update is done.

Hello!
                      I'm trying to instal the 2.0.3 ROM. Is it (the above) what has to be done?
                      Because I , just do not succied. Do I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by aundp View Post

Hello!
                        I'm trying to instal the 2.0.3 ROM. Is it (the above) what has to be done?
                        Because I , just do not succied. Do I miss something?
                        NO, these are only special kernels (faster at CPU, GPU and RAM)...
                        You will find the whole image at post #1 ....

EDIT:
                        Here you find how to install http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-Tools-release
                        RK3288 Devices
                        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by Henkdevries View Post
                          Great rom but the tronsmart remote doesn't seem to work.

is there any way to map the buttons?

Maybe you can add the remote in the next update?

i know i am not the only one with this problem.

other than that, very nice rom.
                          The second one with a similar problem is me. As I understand the Minix Neo A2 won't work with this ROM too. Is it possible to solve the issue by the next ROM update?
                          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                            NO, these are only special kernels (faster at CPU, GPU and RAM)...
                            You will find the whole image at post #1 ....

EDIT:
                            Here you find how to install http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-Tools-release
                            Is this a bit different way of installing a ROM?

Comment

Originally posted by aundp View Post
                              As I understand the Minix Neo A2 won't work with this ROM too. Is it possible to solve the issue by the next ROM update?
                              Thanks
                              Without proper Vendor_xxxx_Product_yyyy.kl file no one is able to resolve this problem especially if he/she doesn't have that particular hardware. Maybe Minix support will provide this file?
                              RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                              Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
                              bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

How to go to recovery mode

Comment

Working...
                                X