Kikat - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wasser View Post
    wait, the kernel which included in 2.0.5-1 kernel fix, should have date from today .

[email protected]#1
    Thu Feb 5 19:31:46 CET 2015

You have tested old kernel!!! not the new one in 2.0.5-1

please check your update again?

Thanks
    Ok. Just in case did a fresh flash of 2.0.5 firmware and applied the fix from today 2.0.5-1. My steps: put the fix zip on sdcard and in the box. reboot to recovery - apply update from external storage - did not see any errors and it stated thet the kernel was updated - reboot. Then I go and check the about device but the kernel is from Tue Jan27 22:40:09 CET 2015. Just in case tried 2 different sdcards.

Comment

Originally posted by DiZet View Post
      Ok. Just in case did a fresh flash of 2.0.5 firmware and applied the fix from today 2.0.5-1. My steps: put the fix zip on sdcard and in the box. reboot to recovery - apply update from external storage - did not see any errors and it stated thet the kernel was updated - reboot. Then I go and check the about device but the kernel is from Tue Jan27 22:40:09 CET 2015. Just in case tried 2 different sdcards.
      could you please unzip the update-kernel-fix-2.0.5-1.zip and try to update kernel.img and resource.img with following commands.

dd if=kernel.img /dev/block/mtd/by-name/kernel
      dd if=resource.img /dev/block/mtd/by-name/resource

then reboot device.

Thanks
      Wasser
      http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

could you please unzip the update-kernel-fix-2.0.5-1.zip and try to update kernel.img and resource.img with following commands.

dd if=kernel.img /dev/block/mtd/by-name/kernel
        dd if=resource.img /dev/block/mtd/by-name/resource

then reboot device.

Thanks
        Wasser
        Ok. What I did was unzip the update-kernel-fix-2.0.5-1.zip and then flashed kernel.img and resource.img with Android Tool. And the WiFi is working! Checked abut device and it is the Feb5 kernel.

Thank you Wasser!

Comment

SD card issue is still the same I'm afraid.
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

With update-kernel-fix-2.0.5-1 the blue led light does not switch off when box is switched off.
            I've solved my SD-card problem (not recognized on first boot) by changing from Samsung to Toshiba card.

Comment

same as DiZet after using android tools update is successful and my wifi works again

Comment

wifi display is another issue. It's already fixed in next coming 2.0.6 release
                Yay, thank you wasser.

Could you make a flashable zip of the 2.0.6 ? Or is it not possible to make a whole flash via zip ?

Greetings.

Comment

NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.4 for Beelink R89/Tronsmart R28

wifi display is another issue. It's already fixed in next coming 2.0.6 release
                  Thank you for your hard work wasser. I have keyboard problem using mele f10 and minix a2 in this and previous rom. I hope it will be fixed in the next rom. So when i type 'today' the screen will display 'tooooooooooooodayyyy' this problem does not appear when using other tv boxes

Comment

Try to use the OTG port...
                    RK3288 Devices
                    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.4 for Beelink R89/Tronsmart R28

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                      Try to use the OTG port...
                      Thankss...it works

Comment

First of all..thx to wasser for his great work...I'm on tronsmart R28 Meta and all the ROM versions worked good for me...
                        Only tronsmart default remote that comes with the box is not recognised...I don't know if that is working for others???!!!

And wasser I see that you added support for HDMI CEC...can you or somebody else tell me how to activate that???...so i can use TV Remote (Samsung TV)...with raspbmc it worked perfectly.!!!

Thank you once more
                        Mayaz
                        Last edited by mayaz; 02-07-2015, 18:58.

Comment

Waking up device from suspend works perfect in 2.0.5 with update-kernel-fix-2.0.5.zip

Wasser
                          Sometimes i still have reboots when waking up my r28 with 2.0.5 + kernel fix. I flashed the kernel + resource with Android tool.

And i also like to know how to get CEC Anynet working on Samsung smart tv.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                            My thought was that because Rklibstagefright is optimised for the Rockchip SOC, disabling it would remove the hardware processing optimisation.
                            I'm pretty sure libstagefright is also compiled and optimized for each platform, but it will be missing rockchip extensions.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Cheers,
                            -SB
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
                            Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
                            Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
                            RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
                            ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

When playing music with Spotify on iPhone and stream it to the r28 using the app Airreceiver (airplay protocol) the sleep mode kicks in, even though the music is playing and meta data changes on screen.
                              At this point i have to enable prevent sleep in developer options when using spotify.

Any way to fix this?

Also i still experience the sound level going mad when set to max level.

thanks

Comment

wasser, will the 2.0.6 be based on the 111k4110 ?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X