Kikat - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Just wondering what's the easiest way to update my device with this firmware? I already have root access but not sure the best way to go about it. Any "How To" threads I could check out?

Thanks

Comment

Anyone running the latest version of SPMC (14.1.0) released 4 days ago? (link)

Comment

Originally posted by manc View Post
        Anyone running the latest version of SPMC (14.1.0) released 4 days ago? (link)
        yes, seems quite much like 13.2 to me, with some little fixes.

+Audio delay switch is now working.
        -Rewind still needs few seconds to videosync (subs are often gone also) using RKcodec, while using usual lib or mediacodec kodi crashes often

beside that, couldnt see many other things worth attention

Comment

Can these OC Kernels be use on the Bluetimes QPro RK3288 http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bluet...024720435.html ?

Overclocked kernels

Firmware download: cpu1800-ddr500-gpu533
          Firmware download: cpu1800-ddr600-gpu600
          Firmware download: cpu1800-ddr700-gpu600
          Firmware download: cpu2000-ddr700-gpu600

Comment

Originally posted by AndreaSpooky View Post
            yes, seems quite much like 13.2 to me, with some little fixes.

+Audio delay switch is now working.
            -Rewind still needs few seconds to videosync (subs are often gone also) using RKcodec, while using usual lib or mediacodec kodi crashes often

beside that, couldnt see many other things worth attention

+ Weather finally works.
            + More themes

No problems with RKcodec almost flawless playback with DTS or DD5.1 passthrough.

Comment

Originally posted by orionas21 View Post
              + Weather finally works.
              + More themes

No problems with RKcodec almost flawless playback with DTS or DD5.1 passthrough.

i have problems with the original remode -> Power Off Button not working.

and Fix?

Comment

Originally posted by Isehwurscht View Post
                i have problems with the original remode -> Power Off Button not working.

and Fix?
                Which firmware do you use?
                The problem also exists in Android?

Comment

Which firmware do you use?
                  The problem also exists in Android?
                  Wasser 2.0.5
                  Long press the Power Button will work -> The Menue is comming...

Comment

Wasser 2.0.5
                    Long press the Power Button will work -> The Menue is comming...
                    The same behavior also occurs in Android?
                    Which device do you have, Tronsmart or Beelink?

Because if i'm not wrong the mapping of the keys is not under SPMC but under the android firmware so SPMC has nothing to do about it.
                    From my point (because i have a tronsmart r28 meta) i use wireless Logitech k400 keyboard with touchpad and for SPMC i use Yatse app from my smartphone.

Comment

UBOX R89
                      With 13.4.0 all is working. I only update to 14.1.
                      All Setings are gone und the Power Button is not recognized by spmc.
                      maybe the standby / susbend is not working

Comment

UBOX R89
                        With 13.4.0 all is working. I only update to 14.1.
                        All Setings are gone und the Power Button is not recognized by spmc.
                        maybe the standby / susbend is not working
                        I will give it a try and inform you...
                        But i will check it in tronsmart...
                        I do not know if this behavior will be the same in UBOX...

Comment

I will give it a try and inform you...
                          But i will check it in tronsmart...
                          I do not know if this behavior will be the same in UBOX...
                          now it works ... some restarts and a start to the original launcher fixed my problem. thx!

Comment

Wasser, YOU ARE A GOD! I installed this firmware on my Firefly board, and guess what? Ir worked, FLAWLESS! SUPER FAST, VIDEO WITH NO LAGS, AUDIO PASSTROUGH, DEFAULT ROOTED, DEFAULT GOOGLE PLAY STORE, and it's a clean firmware!

There is only ONE problem, audio works in SPIDF (digital optical output) BUT for some reason, HDMI audio doesn't work. Can you, I really appreciatte that, and will donate you a symbolic 10$ if you manage to fix this!
                            And another 20$ if you are able to create a dual boot (linux from the firefly witch works good, and your rom). But this is not a priority.

Just need that audio trough HDMI to work to have a kicking ass board

Thank you, for real!

Comment

Originally posted by man View Post
                              Wasser, YOU ARE A GOD! I installed this firmware on my Firefly board, and guess what? Ir worked, FLAWLESS! SUPER FAST, VIDEO WITH NO LAGS, AUDIO PASSTROUGH, DEFAULT ROOTED, DEFAULT GOOGLE PLAY STORE, and it's a clean firmware!

There is only ONE problem, audio works in SPIDF (digital optical output) BUT for some reason, HDMI audio doesn't work. Can you, I really appreciatte that, and will donate you a symbolic 10$ if you manage to fix this!
                              And another 20$ if you are able to create a dual boot (linux from the firefly witch works good, and your rom). But this is not a priority.

Just need that audio trough HDMI to work to have a kicking ass board

Thank you, for real!
                              We've noticed that 2.0.4 and higher doesn't like some TV's and AV receivers and the HDMI audio won't play. So far it doesn't like Pioneer products. It works with Yamaha. What brand is your AV receiver or TV? Wasser can't reproduce it since he doesn't have the AV receiver or TV. The best thing now is to compile a list of hardware that it doesn't work on and see if Google can help.
                              Tronsmart R28 PRO with wasser-2.0.7-beelink-r89-rk3288 ROM and MX Player

Comment

I have a funny situation.
                                By spdif to amplifier reproduces movies with DTS and DD (AC3) does not sound.
                                By HDMI connected to the TV and the TV connected to the amplifier by spdif plays DD sound and DTS not reproduces any sound.
                                The amplifier detects digital signal and appears DTS name or DD but simply does not play sound in every situation.
                                Wasser great work with this Rom.

TV - LCD lg LB550v
                                Amplifier - Sony Str-DB930

best regards

Comment

Working...
                                X