No announcement yet.

Kikat - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any chance it could work on ENYBOX as well? Is it mandatory to change parameter file to fit 2G - 8G device?

Comment

i have no problems at all in mx player. hardware acceleration on with all in one codec.
      The funniest thing about this particular signature of mine is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

Comment

btw wasser this is a very nice fast and fluid rom. any plans to make a android/ubuntu dual boot bro?
        The funniest thing about this particular signature of mine is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

Comment

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
          Nice job Wasser!

Wasser, do you know tips / a way to fake hdmi flag to off ? it will be great to play some live tv app like bein sport

Anyway thanks for your time.
          It's not possible to fake hdmi flag to off atm, it needs some change in the kernel. It's the feature which i will add it in next update, maybe 2.0.1.

Wasser
          http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
            I am assuming with the 16 gig partition it will NOT work on my Beelink Ubox with only 8gigs?
            yes, it works on beelink ubox with 8Gb too,

Wasser

Comment

Originally posted by ICU View Post
              btw wasser this is a very nice fast and fluid rom. any plans to make a android/ubuntu dual boot bro?
              Yes, it's in progress ;-)

Wasser

Comment

Originally posted by Gormar View Post
                Can anyone confirm issues with MXPlayer and video hardware decoder on this ROM. It would be show stoper for me.
                Other changes are exelent as almost always from Wasser. FTW.

One more thing. Is it spoofed as Nexus 7/10 or Samsung Galaxy S?
                it's spoofed as Nexus 10 in my firmware.

Wasser

Comment

Originally posted by Catadarius View Post
                  Hy wasser, good job.....

One question though, can i use Leolas overclocked kernel with this firmware. I've tried OC kernel from leolas, and they work like a charm.

Thanks again
                  i don't recommend to use the oc kernels, it could cause instability or crash.

Wasser

Comment

wasser.... you are a god on earth. would it be easy at add any launcher? blessings

Comment

R: NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.0 for Beelink R89/Tronsmart R28

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                      i don't recommend to use the oc kernels, it could cause instability or crash.

Wasser
                      It is an light OC. I use leolas rom from 2 weeks now, without problem.

Now, i want to know if they work or not. I think your rom + OC kernel is the best combination.

Comment

hi ,wasser .i'd like to ask how can it hide the status bar automatically when starup.thank you !

Comment

Nice one. Does your wasser-kodi also work with passthrough on the factory rom?

Comment

right on brotha! looking forward to a dual boot specific for my box and remote.

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                            Yes, it's in progress ;-)

Wasser

Comment

flash just oc resource and test it out. if it dont work use firware tools to break wasser rom down and flash resource file back to your box.

Originally posted by Catadarius View Post
                              It is an light OC. I use leolas rom from 2 weeks now, without problem.

Now, i want to know if they work or not. I think your rom + OC kernel is the best combination.

Comment

Looks really promising. Anyone tried streaming Google Music?
                                Beelink R89
                                Pioneer SC-2022
                                Samsung 55" LED 2012

Previous:
                                Minix X8-H
                                Minix X5
                                Logitech Revue

Comment

Working...
                                X