Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.2 for Beelink R89/Tronsmart R28

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
    You can use what ever else you want to connect the PC-USB with the BOX-OTG, but you have to connect it, because the flashing-tool (e.g. RKAndroidTool v2.3) at pc use this way to flash (write) the img(s) to the box, and for this process the box has to be at bootloader-mode...
    You can use e.g.
    'Male-A to micoUSB(OTG)' cable
    or
    'Male-A to Male-A' cable + USB-to-microUSB(OTG)-adapter
    Thank you.

2nd method is clear

but

1st:what is male a to micro usb (otg) cable?
    Never seen it, only microusb otg adapter...

Comment

its the standard default usb to micro usb cable that came with your android box

Originally posted by gaetanolip View Post
      Thank you.

2nd method is clear

but

The funniest thing about this particular signature of mine is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

Comment

NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.2 for Beelink R89/Tronsmart R28

Originally posted by ICU View Post
        its the standard default usb to micro usb cable that came with your android box
        Don't have standard cable of the box because I have a firefly board. May I use a simple microusb to usb cable I usually use to charge my phone?

Comment

Thank you.

2nd method is clear

but

e.g.
          http://www.****.de/itm/New-USB-2-0-M...item19c8d4f2a1
          http://www.****.de/itm/cable-USB-A-m...item2a07c049a6
          :
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

But those are simple microusb usb cables.. Not otg cables.. I have tons of them..

Comment

But those are simple microusb usb cables.. Not otg cables.. I have tons of them..
              Just order a standard OTG cable from ****.

They are very cheap and with the short ones you just add a normal usb cable to extend if necessary.
              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Thanks for the great rom, no issues so far with my use.
                Just one thing, can I use OC kernel?
                Or can you add resource img with gpu and ran OC?

Comment

Originally posted by Keks777 View Post
                  To wasser.
                  Thank you for your firmware.
                  You can add a new firmware support remote control for Tronsmart Orion R28?
                  Now, a new remote does not work in your firmware. thanks
                  I asked about remote support and someone said if it works with 110k4 then it will work with this firmware... I have this same remote with r28 and it has 110k4 firmware... so it's not working in wasser? I guess I just need to test it. Been so busy I haven't had time.

Cheers,
                  -SB
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
                  Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
                  Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
                  RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
                  ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.2 for Beelink R89

[quote="bluesmanuk"]
                    Originally Posted by gaetanolip

Do you mean http://m.****.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=us....Xusb+otg+cabl
                    ?
                    If so they are otg adapter cables, not otg cable. Does otg cable exist? I think not. I think only usb otg cable ADAPTERS exsist..

So the flashing procedure needs only a normal micro usb to usb cable hooked up to the otg port?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Forum Fiend v1.2.14.

Comment

Originally posted by sawbones999 View Post
                      I asked about remote support and someone said if it works with 110k4 then it will work with this firmware... I have this same remote with r28 and it has 110k4 firmware... so it's not working in wasser? I guess I just need to test it. Been so busy I haven't had time.

Cheers,
                      -SB
                      I checked several times. New remote controls do not work in this firmware.

Comment

[QUOTE=gaetanolip;258201]
                        Originally posted by bluesmanuk

Do you mean http://m.****.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=us....Xusb+otg+cabl
                        ?
                        If so they are otg adapter cables, not otg cable. Does otg cable exist? I think not. I think only usb otg cable ADAPTERS exsist..

So the flashing procedure needs only a normal micro usb to usb cable hooked up to the otg port?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Forum Fiend v1.2.14.

Unfortunately that link didn't work.

Most otg cables will have a female end because of their usefulness in connecting USB flash drives etc.

I use one and then connect a bog standard male to male usb cable and it works like a treat.
                        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I also use 'simple' USB-A to micro USB cable for flashing... If you have tons of it I bet you will find at minimum one that will work...
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

so does the latest V2.0.2 comes pre-rooted? or would it be enough to download superSU from Play store and get root? I was thinking of the wasser-root file, I guess it needs TWRP to flash it?

will this TWRP work on R28?

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Gilgamesh View Post
                              so does the latest V2.0.2 comes pre-rooted? or would it be enough to download superSU from Play store and get root? I was thinking of the wasser-root file, I guess it needs TWRP to flash it?

will this TWRP work on R28?

thank you
                              Needs stock recovery but TWRP might also work just for rooting(not 100% working with RK3288 at the moment)

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                                Needs stock recovery but TWRP might also work just for rooting(not 100% working with RK3288 at the moment)
                                ah ok thanks so no need for TWRP to flash the wasser-root file? how about downloading SuperSU and install it as I mentioned before? I just ordered 3x R28 Meta, just want to get some info before I play with it

Comment

Working...
                                X