Kikat - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post
    when start to write letters , don't respond as English us but like i don't now

Comment

I can conform the audio dropout issue but it doesn't happen very often.

It just drops from maximum to off after a period of about 45 minutes.

When dropping the level just below maximum, the problem goes away.

I have also noticed that on boot, my external sd card shows 0 bytes.

Unmounting and remounting does not resolve it, I have to physically eject and re-insert for it to be recognised correctly.
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hi,

just a quick question.
        I'm using stock R89 rom at the moment, and apparently I can't read multipartitioned ext drives (NTFS+FAT) since only NTFS is read.
        Could someone try and do the same kind of try on this rom pls?

Comment

Originally posted by AndreaSpooky View Post
          Hi,

just a quick question.
          I'm using stock R89 rom at the moment, and apparently I can't read multipartitioned ext drives (NTFS+FAT) since only NTFS is read.
          Could someone try and do the same kind of try on this rom pls?
          I've got a 2TB hdd partitioned in 2x1TB (ntfs), but only the second visible.
          With the Open Hour Chameleon firmware works fine. That use 111K4 kernel for R28.
          Hope Wasser can fix this problem soon.

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
            Waking up device from suspend works perfect in 2.0.5 with update-kernel-fix-2.0.5.zip

Wasser
            I tought that the Kernel fix is just for the guys with Wifi Bugs ?

My wifi works fine so what else does the fix do ?

Comment

i cannot reproduce this issue. Please give more infos how to reproduce this issue!

Thanks
              Wasser
              1) Use HDMI out Bitstream Audio
              2) Set Audio to max volume on Android OS
              3) Let it sit overnight on the home screen. The next morning the sound will be turned all the way down on the Android OS but the mute icon won't be displayed in the upper right hand corner.
              4) This just happened to me today on all 3 of my R28's with Wasser 2.0.5
              Tronsmart R28 PRO with wasser-2.0.7-beelink-r89-rk3288 ROM and MX Player

Comment

Passthrough Issue

I'm still having distorted sound with Dolby and DTS on SPMC 14.1 B1.

My Setup:

Device: Beelink R89
                Rom: Wasser 2.0.5
                Sound: HDMI Bitstream -> TV -> SPDIF -> Vizio 5.1 Soundbar.

- VP9 4K doesn't work

Comment

Originally posted by TitoXx View Post
                  I'm still having distorted sound with Dolby and DTS on SPMC 14.1 B1.

My Setup:

Device: Beelink R89
                  Rom: Wasser 2.0.5
                  Sound: HDMI Bitstream -> TV -> SPDIF -> Vizio 5.1 Soundbar.

- VP9 4K doesn't work
                  This is probably not your problem, but I sometimes had distorted sound until I backed off the R89 volume with the stock remote. Then I turned up the TV to compensate, and no distortion.

Comment

NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.4 for Beelink R89/Tronsmart R28

Waking up device from suspend works perfect in 2.0.5 with update-kernel-fix-2.0.5.zip

Wasser
                    I can confirm it does, but since the kernel fix i have the micro stutters again

Comment

Originally posted by atombu View Post
                      first of all, what a amazing ROM.
                      flash 2.0.5 on my Tronsmart R28 meta with Mele F10 deluxe everything works fine.
                      very fast and stable.

only problem is when I plug external SD card into the slot, the system will reboot itself and then keep bootloop.

anyway to slove this problem?
                      Same here, you have to change sdcard brand (sandisk was NOK for me).

Hello wasser, thanks for your reply about sdcard issue... indeed, i had same issue than atombu.
                      I fix that with sdcard replacement... 2.05 is fine with transcend sdcard, but i had reboot issue with sandisk sdcard.

Previously in 2.03, sandisk sdcard was OK... many storage issues since 2.05, maybe a new buggy storage driver?

Thx for your work

Comment

1) could you please try to play the videos with the stock video player and see if the drops framess still happen?
                        Please use LAN instead Wifi

Wasser
                        Do you mean configure XBMC / KODI using "coreplayer.xml" to play the direct internet streaming content (videos or Live TV) using the stock video player?. I'm not using the stock video player because basically I'm using XBMC just to play direct streaming not local media content... If the video stock player works fine, I don't know, I had not tested this yet in my case it's not that important because for direct internet streaming thru popular addons I just use XBMC/KODI....

Comment

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
                          Same here, you have to change sdcard brand (sandisk was NOK for me).

Hello wasser, thanks for your reply about sdcard issue... indeed, i had same issue than atombu.
                          I fix that with sdcard replacement... 2.05 is fine with transcend sdcard, but i had reboot issue with sandisk sdcard.

Previously in 2.03, sandisk sdcard was OK... many storage issues since 2.05, maybe a new buggy storage driver?

Thx for your work
                          damn.....I am using sandisk 32BG card.

wasser, looking forward to your OC kernel for 2.0.5
                          thankz

Comment

I use a Sandisk card and do not suffer the boot issue.

When re-inserted after initial boot, it works fine.
                            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hi all,

i have uploaded the http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/updat...-fix-2.0.5.zip which should fix the wifi issue.
                              Please download it and update it in recovery mode.

Howto install the update:

1. download the http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/updat...-fix-2.0.5.zip and copy it to external sdcard
                              2. reboot device into recovery mode
                              3. choose "apply update from external sdcard" from recovery menu
                              4. select the update-kernel-fix-2.0.5.zip
                              5. reboot device after the update is done.

Please report the results. Thanks

Wasser
                              still can not turn on wifi even after update (orion r28 pro)

Comment

no wifi issues with orion meta. Pro uses a different wifi module,I don't know what beelink r98 uses but if it's the same chip as the meta, I can see why it wouldn't work on the pro. Although it might be completely unrelated.

Does it at least scan the network? What happens if you try to turn wifi on through the settings on android? Error message? Crash?

Comment

Working...
                                X