lf decent 8' tablet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lf decent 8' tablet

I was thinking of buying the cube t9x tablet but I think a 9"tablet is too big for me so I was wondering what are the best three 8" tablets available right now in the $200.00 range?

I want full HD screen, excellent battery life, GPS, and lollipop support.

Originally posted by hammerjoe View Post
    I was thinking of buying the cube t9x tablet but I think a 9"tablet is too big for me so I was wondering what are the best three 8" tablets available right now in the $200.00 range?

I want full HD screen, excellent battery life, GPS, and lollipop support.
    Tough to decide. I know the feeling.

I have not been looking at 8" tabs of late, but if you want a quality part - I would look toward Cube or iFive.

Keep in mind the newer quality tabs are using newer type construction techniques that make narrow bezels possible, thereby making for a smaller footprint.

I have had an iPad for a while, and wanted something smaller. Then I found the 7" a bit too small after some time with a Pipo S1. I then tried an Onda 8" 4x3 format. It was OK till I bricked it.

Then I ordered the Pipo M8 Pro and it was such a joy to find a smaller more portable tab with a 9.4” 16x9 screen.
    Now I am even happier to find this newer breed of quality 9.7" tabs like the 9X mentioned. With the new type build and narrow bezels, they are exactly the same size as the M8 Pro I am typing on now.

Point is you can get more screen in a smaller footprint today.

I wish you well in your quest!
    Cube T9; Pipo M8 Pro (on life support); LG gPad

Comment

@BamaPanda - Pipo P7 is new, i think you'll like it. It's only 1280 x 800 though.

Comment

I noticed that.
        I want minimum resolution to be at least 1900.

Comment

8 tablet

You could all so take a look at the teclast x89 hd tablet. it is almost the same as the ipad mini with good battery life high res screen and intel atom inside. you can get it in windows 8.1 or android aswell.

Comment

Working...
          X