M8 Amlogic S802 fully loaded tv box help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M8 Amlogic S802 fully loaded tv box help needed

Hello, i purchased an M8 Amlogic S802 tv box fully loaded it was advertised as running android 4.4 but when i received it it was only running 4.2 not the biggest of deals but i like getting what i paid for, i emailed the selling company and the replied saying sorry for the inconvenience and sent me this link -

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?17690-Sqaure-M8-JustMe-Roms-20140901-Till-Date

and told me to download the following update -
    v1.4 for EM8 -Square m8 beta 21/11/2014

i downloaded and installed the update and its still on 4.2 but now its nothing like it was before, its no longer fully loaded and if i try at download an add on it keeps saying that theres no internet connection yet i am connected is there anyway off going back to the previous way my device was, any advice is greatly appreciated?

Thanks Ryan

M8 Amlogic S802 fully loaded

Ryan

Are you update with OTA or what?

We have engineer use OTA updated full loaded channels. Hope that can help you.

Steven

Comment

Steven thanks for the reply but over the weekend the seller has took the box back for a replacement so all should be well when the new one arrives

Comment

Help Needed

I have a square M8 Amlogic S802 box and i am having problems with it because every 10 or 15 mins (not always the same), it freezes for about 40 seconds and then continues. The only thing I will be able to do on it is toggle the mouse cursor on or off and move the mouse cursor (but not the selection box, even pressing ok works after the delay is over). It freezes not only in XBMC but even if i am using the browser so it is not an application issue. I also notice that the Network LED would still be blinking at the back which indicates that network activity is still ongoing. I wish to format it/flash it and start from scratch as I know how to install xbmc/tvmc etc etc. However i need a good firmware which is stable and reliable (does not neccessarily need to be the latest) and i don't know where to download it from. The OTA option is not functional. Actually i am not sure wheter my box is a genuine original at this point. What i can tell is that when it goes on standby the LED remains blue but a bit in a lighter colour, whilst i saw that of a friend of mine when he powers it off on standby the led turns red. Please help.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X