Kodi 14.0 Audio Passthrough Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kodi 14.0 Audio Passthrough Problems

Ok so I am running Finless 1.9 firmware on my X7 and have essentially given up on getting audio passthrough to work.

But I have just seen this new Kodi app and it says it should get passthrough to workI have tried the new Kodi from this thread http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...(libmedia-hack)

Although I get no sound. =( What settings do I need to be on for sound in the main Android settings? Currently I am on the multichannel 5.1 setting. I have heard so much about this libmedia hack, how does it work I have gotten confused, is it already included in this Kodi? Or do I need to somehow install some libmedia files?

Where do I get these files? I have searched the boards and I can find no link to them, I want to make sure I have the most up to date ones if possible.

Please help, I feel I am so close to getting it to work and just need the right tip.

Thanks guys.

As far as I know passthrough is not working properly in Kodi 14 yet.
    I had the same problem, installed the official Minix XBMC version and all worked flawwless.
    My rom is the 4.4.2 kitkat Cummunity Edition.
    In the Android settings you should choose the passthrough option (lowest one).
    Then in XBMC enable audio passthrough in audio setting (also check AC3 and DTS capable receiver).

Works like a charm for me, even DTS and DD 5.1

Comment

same problem

I have tried everything to get passthrough working too. I am using finless 1.9 as well. Passthrough with kodi just doesn"t work. Hopefully there will be an update soon. Other than that i am pleased with kodi. I thought it was just me. Thanks, Kevin

Comment

Working...
      X