Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linux on Minix neo x7

Hi guys,

Does anyone has a good tutorial on how to install linux on the minix neo x7 ? I've tried to follow a guide i've found made by linuxium, however, it seems that i cannot flash the update.img file he provided .

Thank you,
    Stefan

Is your tv-box rooted?

Robert Lemke | Cologne (Ger)

Comment

Hi,

Yes, my device is rooted. I have tried the following tutorial and used the image for minix neo x7.

Did you managed to install Linux on x7 ? If so , can you share me some simple steps you've made to acomplish this ?

Best regards,
      Stefan

Comment

Re: Linux on Minix neo x7

Originally posted by zauan View Post
        Hi,

Yes, my device is rooted. I have tried the following tutorial and used the image for minix neo x7.

Did you managed to install Linux on x7 ? If so , can you share me some simple steps you've made to acomplish this ?

Best regards,
        Stefan
        I am very interested in this as well. I had read about linuxium but I didnt think it would run stable on Neo X7. Does anyone know if we could run openelec/kodi this way or if any other linux is stable?
        Edit+I see there is no Openelec vetsion in downloads. Which Linux Distro would be best to run Kodi/Xbmc if I get this running?
        Last edited by cyrusalmighty; 01-15-2015, 00:54.

Comment

Working...
        X