Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minix neo x7 and Logitech K400r wireless keyboard

Dear all,

I'm new to this forum, it's my first post and my first steps with an android TV player box, so please be patient.

Up to now, I managed to install the wasser 1.04 firmware and the KitKat 4.4.2 Android OS. With the help of this forum, I was able to install a linux 14.04 version and boot them from a SD card.

Now I tied to connect a Logitech K400r wireless keyboard (with an unifying usb receiver) in combination with my Minix neo X7 box.

In the settings app, a Logitech USB keyboard is recognised in the tab "language & input", subfolder "keyboard and input methods".
    If I switch on the keyboard itself with a slider on the back and press keys or move my fingers on the touchpad, there is no reaction on the screen.

To verifiy, that the keyboard, batteries and USB receiver are ok, I've tested them on a notebook, running Win7 and it worked fine. But in this configuration, it was required to install a Logitech Unifying software first to get it running.

Do I miss some steps in between or is it necessary to install a special app first ?
    Is there any relation the the bluetooth settings in the box ?
    Is there any order to switch on the sparate devices ?

Thank you in advance for your hints and replys,
    Paul

Got some problem too at the start whit that keyboard. I resolved all simply connect the reciver to my Win7 laptop, make the pairing form keyboard to reciver and then connect the reciver to my x7 mini and it worked great. BTW i use the Quickshot v.3.1

Comment

solved with Logitech app

Originally posted by Blaster View Post
      Got some problem too at the start whit that keyboard. I resolved all simply connect the reciver to my Win7 laptop, make the pairing form keyboard to reciver and then connect the reciver to my x7 mini and it worked great. BTW i use the Quickshot v.3.1
      I solved this problem by installing an app called "Logitech keyboard plus" from the playstore, which allows to select a Logitech keyboard within Android settings. You can also select the language and the special keys for it.

If someone needs more details on this, I can recommend following link:

Best regards,
      Paul

Comment

Working...
      X