Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M8 S802 no boot after update

Hello,
    Today after installing the rom Megatron, M8 STARTING not only the access to the screen android system recovery is possible with the reset button, Update from SD / Card does not work.
    When I chose a rom, charging does not start, as the robot is marked "no command" and bottom Desktop I --install / sdcard ...
    How do I install another rom?
    Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by lolo81; 02-17-2015, 11:54.

Since you can get into recovery I can suggest reset to factory before trying to flash a different rom to see if that gets you up and running.

Comment

Hello,
      thank you for your reply,
      here is what worked to restore operation M8S802 my case:
      The new Rom: http://www.mbox.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=306

I applied the procedure via the reset button: the new ROM being at the root of the SD card, button presses on, DC ON.

Comment

I also have the same problem on my m8...after installing the mbox rom file the unit turns on then goes to recovery mode and will not install any firmware...I get the message..No command... start copy to /tmp/sideload and doesnt update (left it for hours)...tryed via SD and USB same results also tryed factory firmware same results.any way around this?
        Last edited by tricomb; 03-14-2015, 18:38.

Comment

I am wise to your problem i bricked my m8 trying to get out of kit kat.. But used the rom that was wrong hence the red light ...then I tried fixing it but i don't have the right rom any suggestions Ive been at it for any suggestions

Comment

Working...
          X