No announcement yet.

iMito MX1/2 - Finless ROM 1.5 - Root, debloat, init.d support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm useing this model, anyone know this product have read BD-ISO file?
    thanks
    Seller Android TV Box, Minix Neo X8-H Plus, Himedia Q10 IV

Comment

Originally posted by tiepbv View Post
      I'm useing this model, anyone know this product have read BD-ISO file?
      thanks
      Sry I read your post wrong...
      I think there is a way, to install an app which act like deamon tool and then you can play the img file.
      Maybe some player can play img files by its own.
      Try mx player maybe it can play it directly.
      Last edited by D4rk3n3mi3; 01-04-2013, 09:57.

Comment

Originally posted by D4rk3n3mi3 View Post
        Dont think that any android device has drivers for acting with an bluray drive.
        Try it and then you know it, i have a ps3 for that
        You say that Mean It cannot play BD-ISO file
        thanks
        Seller Android TV Box, Minix Neo X8-H Plus, Himedia Q10 IV

Comment

Sra look on the post bevore I read your post wrong
          Last edited by D4rk3n3mi3; 01-04-2013, 10:35.

Comment

more speed

I it possible to modify the firmware to support 1,4 - 1,6 Ghz ?
            In SetCPU ca i set up the CPU to 1,6Ghz, but in the benchmark (e.g. Antutu) i gets only 7600 Points. It seems there is a limit to 1,2Ghz. My MK808 is set to real 1,4 Ghz with the modded firmware finless Bob 1.5a for 1408Mhz and i get there 9700 Points.
            When i set the frequency on the UG007 (wiht MX1 firmware) higher then 1,2Ghz, it will not be increase the performance. I can only see a perfomance change when i set the cpu between 250Mhz and 1,2Ghz. The MK808 change his perfomance between 250Mhz and 1,4Ghz.
            Thanks

Comment

does this rom work with mk802IIIS bluetooth like ug007 does?

Does any one know if this is the same hardware?
              Minix neo x7 custom quickshot V3.1 kitkat with cpu1700 video stock and oc ram 720 kernal
              HTC Amaze 4g unofficial cyanogen mod 11 KitKat 4.4.4
              ASUS Nexus 7 (original 2012 tegra 3) Cyanogen mod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2

Comment

Originally posted by canedha View Post
                can u give me a link to this thread?
                where do i find this reset button? how to use it? i already disassembled the whole device but couldnt find one? do you have a picture where it is marked?

cheers,
                toby
                HERE is the thread
                And here are some pics of my MX2
                Click image for larger version

Name:	MX2PCA-MemSide.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	429540Click image for larger version

Name:	MX2PCA-CPUSide.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	429541
                mmmm Donuts... and Cyanogen Nightlies... Got CM?
                GS III CM10 SkyRocket CM10 Glide CM10 NookColor CM10 TouchPad CM10 XperiaPlay StkGB iMito MX2 Finless 1.5

Comment

Videochat via Google Talk?

Skype is working ok, but does anyone had try to use videochat via Google Talk?

Comment

Is there anyway I could do a nandroid backup or complete backup of one of my MX1's and restore the backup on another MX1

Comment

There is indeed a reset pin hole on NEWER MX1, I have used it on mine to install stock firmware from geekbuying and Finless rom 1.5
                      - near the HDMI connector on MX1 is a small pin hole, it may be hard to see it
                      - insert a needle or metallic paperclip or wire that is hard enough in pin hole
                      - press lightly, you will feel a click
                      - connect micro USB port on the side of MX1 to PC via USB cable
                      - start RKbatchtool and it will show available device for flashing, change USB port used from MX1 if it does not
                      - you can remove whatever you are using for pressing in pin hole

As to firmwares, stock rom from Nov. 29th from geekbuying seems more stable than Finless, on which I had 2 resets most likely due to activity using the wireless connection (utorrent). Finless rom certainly offers a faster and smoother user experience.
                      Bluetooth connectivity seems acceptable, perhaps it is the fault of the crappy MX5000 desktop kit from Logitech for not being great. But an older wireless 27MHz (I think) desktop kit from Microsoft seems to be working better for me
                      Last edited by gaelex; 01-05-2013, 02:17.

Comment

Just to add... Not all MX1's have the reset pin hole. Mine does not. So earlier units do not have reset pin hole. It was added later by Imito to save people from brick.

Bob
                        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Linux

I find this webpage. Which kernel I nedd for MX1 to implementate Linux on my stick?

Comment

Can I somehow nandroid backup my mx1?

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                              3) Older TV that does not support HDMI 1.4 or above.
                              I have a samsung LN52A750 which has HDMI 1.3 (apparently). When I install your 1080p rom it works fine on my dell computer monitor. But when I move it to my samsung TV nothing displays. Is this the reason why? Is there anyway to fix the problem?

Thanks.

Edit: I also tried the 720 roms and it has the same results (I was really hoping that would work)

Comment

Originally posted by salundy View Post
                                I it possible to modify the firmware to support 1,4 - 1,6 Ghz ?
                                In SetCPU ca i set up the CPU to 1,6Ghz, but in the benchmark (e.g. Antutu) i gets only 7600 Points. It seems there is a limit to 1,2Ghz. My MK808 is set to real 1,4 Ghz with the modded firmware finless Bob 1.5a for 1408Mhz and i get there 9700 Points.
                                When i set the frequency on the UG007 (wiht MX1 firmware) higher then 1,2Ghz, it will not be increase the performance. I can only see a perfomance change when i set the cpu between 250Mhz and 1,2Ghz. The MK808 change his perfomance between 250Mhz and 1,4Ghz.
                                Thanks
                                I am having the same issue wih my MX2. The stick will not clock above 1200 MHz. Bob?
                                Also my 1080p homescreen is reeeealy choppy. Feels like it drops down to something near 5fps. Anyone else having this issue?
                                Last edited by capprice; 01-06-2013, 19:48.

Comment

Working...
                                X