No announcement yet.

iMito MX1/2 - Finless ROM 1.5 - Root, debloat, init.d support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanke you. Everthing run well on my UG007.

Comment

USB Webcam

Which USB Webcam run with that Image + Skype.

Comment

Installed and All Works Incredibly Well!

All installed, beautiful Picture. Using MX Player and had to tweak settings to avoid some lag, but MX Player runs perfectly now!

Thanks Bob

Comment

Re: NEW - iMito MX1/2 - Finless ROM 1.5 - Root, debloat, init.d support

Originally posted by Playonlover View Post
          All installed, beautiful Picture. Using MX Player and had to tweak settings to avoid some lag, but MX Player runs perfectly now!

Thanks Bob
          which settings you'd modified and how?

Just for us to learn...

Sent from SGS III GT-I9300 🙋🙎🙍🙇🙅🙌

Comment

Originally posted by marcedli View Post
            which settings you'd modified and how?

Just for us to learn...

Sent from SGS III GT-I9300 
            I changed tools:settings:decoder to use h/w+ decoder, but do not know if that was the fix. It is working without any lag now though, and it was before. I changed so many settings trying to fix, it may be something else. I will see if I can find anything else.

Comment

Is the toolbar at the bottom of the screen black or gray?

Comment

What is the solution to the following error when performing step 4 "Reboot to flash mode":

Error "device cannot do flash mode, because of no drive".

Thanks!

Comment

Wake after soft power off

I like the soft power off feature, however I can't figure out how to wake it up after I powered it off. Is there some kind of key combination I am missing? I hope I don't have to unplug it and plug it back in just to get it out of power off mode, otherwise the whole feature would seem kind of useless.

Comment

Originally posted by stayindoors View Post
                    What is the solution to the following error when performing step 4 "Reboot to flash mode":

Thanks!
                    I kept getting the same error, but using the alternate flash mode tool that Bob included in the separate folder works every time. Just open up the other RK flash tool, and click the switch button and it should reboot into flash mode. Then just close the alternate RK flash tool and go back to finless Bob's tool to complete the flash.

Comment

Originally posted by stayindoors View Post

Thanks!

Try this:

7) If the unit does not reboot to a blank screen and into flash mode it maybe stuck.
                      In my ROM kit is another folder called alternate_reboot_to_flash_tool
                      This is the RKBatch tool. Run this tool and the 1 box should be pink.
                      Click the "switch" button at the bottom and this should put it into flash mode.
                      Close this RKBtach tool now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbardi View Post
                        I like the soft power off feature, however I can't figure out how to wake it up after I powered it off. Is there some kind of key combination I am missing? I hope I don't have to unplug it and plug it back in just to get it out of power off mode, otherwise the whole feature would seem kind of useless.
                        Unfortunately you have to unplug it and plug it back...

Comment

Originally posted by Jbardi View Post
                          Originally posted by sstavross View Post
                          Unfortunately you have to unplug it and plug it back...
                          Control + Alt + Delete, works on my Ipazzport.

Comment

@finless

hi bob,

i found somebody to help me with the driver for the usb0501 lan2usb adapter...

what i would need now is to know what kernel source and (compile) config you are using?
                            could you please provide me a link?

last time you just said i should try the standart jellybean kernel, but i don't know which one you mean :S
                            also in the threads are many kernels mentioned and i'm lost... :S

is this the right one:

?

if yes what is your config? do you have a config.gz?

best regards, thx 4 the help and merry christmas,
                            toby

Comment

My netflix app seems to be randomly quitting on me with this version. Really odd. Anyone else having similar difficulties?

Comment

Totally noob stupid question, and I apologize.. but...

I am reading the instructions - - how do I connect the MX1 to the PC in such a way that I can manipulate the MX1's menu system?

When I plug in the MX1 - it only recognizes it via storage - - not in any way that I can access menus to change settings such as mass storage etc.

Am I doing something wrong?

Please advise...

Comment

Working...
                                X