Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Superceleron 1.4B, MK808B Plus AP6210/6212 and Clone RT8723 and MXQ S85.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mouse Pointer, how to change.

MK 808B Plus. Amlogic 805 Quad. AP 6210. Superceleron1.4b.Android 4.4.2 API 19. FTMC 16.2.28. Wookie Lite Jarvis."

No one has posted on this thread for a long time, but I will give it a go. I "upgraded" from Finless1.1(did I actually upgrade?) having run that for a couple of years, to this ROM from SC, unfortunately IMO this ROM has the most ridiculously large Mouse Pointer that I have seen, the last time I saw some thing similar to this was when Super Mario Brothers game first came out, yes I am that old!.
    I have searched the web for how to change the Mouse Pointer and have found a few solutions, however none of them are available in this Android version 4.4.2 System settings, there was a method that changes the Mouse Pointer PNG file but that requires the editing of a system file and before I do that I thought I would ask the question here if any one has successfully managed to change the mouse pointer size down to one less obviously used by the optically challenged and if so could you tell me how you did it. Any assistance would be appreciated although I would only be able to show verbal appreciation not monetary or physical.

Comment

Hi Superceleron,
      I uploaded your ROM v. 1.4b on an MK808b plus with AP6212 and it works really great.

I also bought the Hannspree HT231 touch screen monitor to use with the tv stick.

Such monitor has an usb touch screen, but I see it's not supported.

Can you please explain me how add usb touch screen support to your ROM?

Thank you for your help!

Comment

What you need is the Touchscreen Driver ko Module.
        This needs to be compiled for this Rom.

Neomode

Comment

Hi Neomode,
          thank you for your kind reply.

I'm a newbie in Android compilation, so can you please explain me the steps I have to follow to compile driver and add it?

Comment

Hi all,

I downloaded kernel used on kszaq openelec (link is at the beginning of this thread).

I was able to compile usbtouchscreen.ko module, but I'm not sure about the toolchain I used.

Can someone tell me which is the toolchain I have to use?

I copied the usbtouchscreen.ko file on a pen drive; then I accessed the pendrive via terminal and tried to load module with insmod usbtouchscreen.ko, but I have an error.

Is this the write way to try if the module works?

Thank you for your help!

Comment

pleaes my friend i need help .. i have tv box and i tried to update it and the version i update to the wifi is not workign and it does accept to change to any other firmware . please help me with guys, thank you

Comment

does this firmware support ap6234?

Comment

Originally posted by jocooter View Post
                  does this firmware support ap6234?
                  I tested on AP6234 it didn't work.

Comment

Working...
                  X