Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lollipop - Wasser Firmware for Tronsmart R68 with 100M LAN

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I Wasser this version 3.1.2 is compatible with Beelink I68 100M?
    Working DTS HD & Dolby passthought with Kodi?

    Thanks
    regards

    Comment


      does anyone else have issues with date and time reverts back to 2011 on reboots......running latest 312 on a r68 meta dill

      Comment


        Hi wasser, i would like to know if your firmware works with beelink r68.
        has someone test the firmware with beelink r68?
        mainly interested on hdmi passthrough of high resolution audio.
        thanks in advance...

        ver123

        Comment


          how can I install TWRP onto this rom???I have a tronsmart r68 meta??? thanks dill

          Comment


            Originally posted by dillweed View Post
            how can I install TWRP onto this rom???I have a tronsmart r68 meta??? thanks dill

            This should work.

            http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...802#post517802

            Just flash it using the Android tool and choose only recovery.

            It worked with the rooted stock ROM but I haven't tested it with this Custom one.
            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

            Comment


              I have the image need link for tool....I googled it but I think there not the tool needed....tanks dill

              Comment


                Use the same tool of this rom

                Comment


                  Originally posted by RedHawk View Post
                  Use the same tool of this rom
                  Hi
                  I am also wondering how to flash TWRP. Factory Tool does not like the file! Or are we supposed to use a tool similar to Rom Flash Tool?
                  Do we have to worry about parameter positioning?
                  A link to the proper tool would be very NICE

                  Thanks.

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	TWRP Fail.PNG
Views:	79
Size:	173.0 KB
ID:	529436

                  Comment


                    I just install the wasser firmware on my beelink r68. but now the ethernet port does no work properly...

                    any ideas ?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by ver123 View Post
                      I just install the wasser firmware on my beelink r68. but now the ethernet port does no work properly...

                      any ideas ?
                      Hi ,
                      I have just installed Wasser firmware too but have not yet tried wired connection. Wireless works on mine. I have the Gb Lan switch model.
                      Not sure but did you use the Rom for Gb. network switch or the one for 10/100 switch?
                      Is your Lan. switch Gb or 10/100?
                      I see that there are 2 versions of rom depending on your box version.
                      Good luck.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by quincydog View Post

                        Hi ,
                        I have just installed Wasser firmware too but have not yet tried wired connection. Wireless works on mine. I have the Gb Lan switch model.
                        Not sure but did you use the Rom for Gb. network switch or the one for 10/100 switch?
                        Is your Lan. switch Gb or 10/100?
                        I see that there are 2 versions of rom depending on your box version.
                        Good luck.
                        i dont know how to verify if my version is 100mb or gigabit. my switch is 100mbps ports. wifi works but is so slow for hd material.

                        Just chek out my unit box and it has a little sticker on it, it says " Ethenret 1000M LAN ".

                        Somebody knows if Theres any solution ?

                        Thanks for help..

                        Comment


                          factory tool does not work for twrp image.....dill

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by quincydog View Post

                            Hi
                            I am also wondering how to flash TWRP. Factory Tool does not like the file! Or are we supposed to use a tool similar to Rom Flash Tool?
                            Do we have to worry about parameter positioning?
                            A link to the proper tool would be very NICE

                            Thanks.

                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n529436[/ATTACH]

                            Here you go

                            https://www.dropbox.com/s/dasx5pjl8y...v2.35.zip?dl=0
                            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by ver123 View Post

                              i dont know how to verify if my version is 100mb or gigabit. my switch is 100mbps ports. wifi works but is so slow for hd material.

                              Just chek out my unit box and it has a little sticker on it, it says " Ethenret 1000M LAN ".

                              Somebody knows if Theres any solution ?

                              Thanks for help..

                              My understanding is that this is the custom ROM for the Gigabit model.

                              http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...th-gigabit-lan

                              This is Trinsmarts advice for checking the difference between the 100 and 1000 versions of their box.

                              http://forum.tronsmart.com/forum/tro...version-of-r68
                              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post


                                My understanding is that this is the custom ROM for the Gigabit model.

                                http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...th-gigabit-lan

                                This is Trinsmarts advice for checking the difference between the 100 and 1000 versions of their box.

                                http://forum.tronsmart.com/forum/tro...version-of-r68
                                Thanks bluesmanuk!!
                                My unit is Beelink R68, can this ROM works for it ???
                                My unit is 1000M LAN, already verify.


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X