Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink R68G Firmwares (Gigabit lan & WIFI AP6335)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink R68G Firmwares (Gigabit lan & WIFI AP6335)

*) Newest official firmware dedicated for Beelink R68G - 205L1203 build date 20151202 (img file):

(click on "Direct download link")
    For ROOT access, You must only install SuperSU.

*) Official firmware dedicated for Beelink R68G - 204L1202 (img file):

*) I could not find anywhere.
    I did dump initial original firmware from my R68G.
    That is version 20150821 201L1 (img file).

Maybe someone will need it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_12932.jpg
Views:	774
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	533121
    Last edited by androidgadget11; 12-04-2015, 20:25.

R68 or i68?

Comment

Originally posted by androidgadget11 View Post
      I could not find anywhere.
      I did dump initial original firmware from my R68G.
      That is version 20150821 201L1.
      Maybe someone will need it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n533121[/ATTACH]
      how did you dump firmware ? I have a i68 100mbit and I want test new firmware but I want to have posibility to back to old stock if something goes wrong.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that is compatible with the Tronsmart R68 Meta Gigabit tv box. To be really sure you must open it and see if the wifi chipset is the same. Otherwise, with the backup, you can try it without at your own risk.

Comment

Spanish review of the Beelink R68

It seems that comes with ethernet gigabit lan

Comment

New firmware for Beelink R68G in first post.

Comment

It seems that we need a password and keyfile to open up the files. I really would like to test this firmware on the Tronsmart R68...

Comment

Originally posted by perq76 View Post
                It seems that we need a password and keyfile to open up the files
                There is NO Password ... i downloaded both files and they extracted fine
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

New firmware for Beelink R68G in first post.

Thank you for upload. Any change list of this?

Comment

Originally posted by Txemoto View Post
                    Thank you for upload. Any change list of this?
                    Most probably the same changes as Tronsmart Orion R68G

1. Pre-installed customized Kodi15.2 and optimized the following items. (please note, the ota update should replace your old kodi to this latest kodi 15.2, your setup in old kodi should be delete, and we are sorry for this inconvenience. Please notice before you do the ota update!)
                    a) hardware accelaration for h.264@25fps, h.265 4K@60fps and mpeg4 etc the main video format.
                    b) HDMI passthrough for ac3 Dobly Digtal, eac3 Dobly Digtal Plus, DTS HD, TrueHD, the highest 7.1 pass through.
                    c) Spdif pass through for ac3 Dobly Digtal, DTS up to 5.1.
                    d) Support 3D output, default to left&right 3D.
                    2. Solve mac address change problem, Add 1 at MAC address of Wi-Fi
                    3. Support youtube 1080p

Comment

hello androidgadget11 , I installed your latest firmware and with kody the dts hd master works but the dts and Dolbi digital always bug (sound slowdown ) .
                      (passthrough)

Comment

In the web page you linked, in the section "OS: Android 5.1 Home Media Entertainment Center" there is a snapshot of the TV box Home page. Is it a theme downloadable on play store?
                        I have a beelink i68G, how can I change/customize the Home appearence like that?

Thanks in advance

Comment

New firmware 205L1203 in first post

Comment

New firmware 205L1203 in first post
                            post the changelog next time .... also, tell people that R68G is Tronsmart Firmware .... that will work on Beelink I68G devices

they might "Freakout" when they reboot their Beelink after updating Firmware and be greeted with a "Tronsmart" splashscreen

Hi, Orion R68 users,
                            We release 205L1_Beta firmware for Orion R68.
                            Here is the change logs:
                            Tronsmart.
                            1. Fixed some green/pink screen on philip LED.
                            2. Support CEC
                            3. Fixed the failure of OTA updating for system changes by Suppersu application.
                            4. Keep kodi plugin after OTA updating.
                            5. Support Wi-Fi display.
                            6. Ensure compatibility of Ethernet(We posted before here: MAC will be zero when pre-connected RJ45 adapter when power on).
                            PS:
                            1.A few users report NO pass through via SPDIF. our engineers make much testings: play movies/musics via XBMC/local players, local documents/internet. all works normally.
                            4K TV,Brand: Pioneer Model:LED-50U600D,Amplifier, Brand: yamaha, Model: RX-v375)
                            Please do help send us movies/music when no SPDIF audio, please tell us your operating steps.
                            2.Some users report stutters when play youtube video. and please send us a video for the scenario.

We also get feedback of the stutter audio etc, our engineers are puting hands on it.
                            Here is our formal 205L1 firmware download link
                            http://www.mediafire.com/download/a7...203_151127.zip

Comment

Originally posted by JoeySmyth View Post

post the changelog next time .... also, tell people that R68G is Tronsmart Firmware .... that will work on Beelink I68G devices

they might "Freakout" when they reboot their Beelink after updating Firmware and be greeted with a "Tronsmart" splashscreen
                              See on the title of thread, not tronsmart only Beelink R68G gigabit firmware.

That is original (our formal) firmware for Beelink R68G (has "Beelink" splash screen).
                              First I installed this firmware on my player (I have original Beelink R68G) and tested.
                              I'm not have changelog.
                              Beelink not give that information.

You don't want, do not install

Comment

Working...
                              X