Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Beelink MiniMXIII TV Box" As solid as the weather....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Beelink MiniMXIII TV Box" As solid as the weather....

Hi everyone,

I have for a few days the "Beelink MiniMXIII TV Box" and push always some problems, according to the "xda-developers' forum is the MX Player (I've tried different versions) with the patch DTS & amp; AC3 formats can play, even if only in 2.0 stereo. With or without a patch but I get at various "video test files" only "Neo: 6 Music" delivered, whether with SW or HW Dec./ passthrough my av-rec. via HDMI. (Yamaha rx V371).

Something better it looks with SPMC 16.3.0 (01/05/2016), here is Dolby Digital (AC-3) supplied to the av.res via HDMI, untreated. However, there is the following problem, some videos have the known 24 ~ 29p problem, this can be achieved by end resolve after the first short play, sometimes .. Some also run only good if the automatic image sync. is active in other videos makes it but again problems.
    ... Finally, one must separately for each video in the sound and image presentation "tinker" ... And some videos that were open before 5min clean, catch the next play to problems close ....

What is the reason? Overheating .. Mismatching of Android ... SPMC ....

Maybe someone knows of you an answer or can me his optimal confi. call...
    Both "Android, RAW passthrough" and "Android, IEC passthrough" made no difference, I put on 2.0 as this is anyway irrelevant for HDMI passthrough audio output.
Working...
X