No announcement yet.

Tronsmart R68G 209L1 (R68_20160617) released with Rockchip Kodi 16.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I could put a firmware with android 6.0 but some things did not work, according to the manufacturer says the chipset not the processor, I guess it is not the same

Comment

Does not anybody have issues with the usb ports after installing this latest rom for the box?

My box is also an Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta (Gigabit ethernet version), but after installing this rom, my usb ports works only one time after plugging in something that is some storage device.(if something that is only powered by the usb port, there's no problem)

After trying plugging on something else, it is not recognized, but if i restart the android, and try it again, it works again for one time. Also if i do the safe remove method on them, it says it is all right. Then i unplug them and android says i should have safe remove them before unplugging them.

Also, it is not that big problem, but earlier roms was able to shut down the device. Now i can only reboot it, or send to sleep(suspend) which is actually quite useless, because i just move a little bit the air mouse/mouse, and it goes back to normal status. And anyways, suspend does not make any sense on android, i think.

PS: If someone could help or at least that he/she has the same problem about the usb, it would be nice. Or do i have that problem alone?

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Comment

Working...
      X