Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone knows if this box will get Nougat? thanks

Comment

Ill just ask what item in nugget is your intrest?? I dont think the device will but hust curious.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilgamesh View Post
        anyone knows if this box will get Nougat? thanks
        The only way any of these boxes get updates is by really nice, and hard working devs in the community. Most of these boxes are sell it and forget it. This particular box has had a LOT of community support. The only way it will get Nougat is if some really nice, and hardworking dev does a port. If that happens, we would owe them a bunch. As it is I think very few people even tip the devs when they create awesome firmwares, which might also be a detraction because who wants to work for hours on end with a community constantly asking for things that you have no interest in doing :P

TLDR if it happens it will be up to the community, but probably won't because no one tips.

Comment

Why none of my external USB hard disks ( INTENSO 500GB USB3.0 and WD 250GB USB 2.0 ) works ? They make noise and you cant browse quickly.If finally can reach some video files they dont play neithers from VLC nor from Kondi. Is there any problem with the hard drives finally (maybe not enough power voltage for the USB?

Comment

Originally posted by mlojim View Post
            Why none of my external USB hard disks ( INTENSO 500GB USB3.0 and WD 250GB USB 2.0 ) works ? They make noise and you cant browse quickly.If finally can reach some video files they dont play neithers from VLC nor from Kondi. Is there any problem with the hard drives finally (maybe not enough power voltage for the USB?
            Out of curiosity I've just also tried connecting a 2.5" Toshiba 1TB USB 3.0 external HDD to the box and it had exactly the same behavior. I have Xannytech's FinalTest 1 rom on my box, and not the stock one. I haven't tried with an AC powered USB hub or with a HDD that has an AC plug.

Comment

Originally posted by limaleloul View Post

hello

Unfortunately the last firmware does not solve the issue

But, There is a fix with LibreElec if you want to use the box mainly for Kodi !
              Hi, I use version 005 of your S905 build on an OTT MXQ Pro 4k (p200). With my older Philips TV, the picture goes green or pink from time to time. Apparently, this is some problem with the hdmi handshake and can be circumvented by forcing the hdmi…

For Android, this is a software issue and there is no need for a HDMI VGA RCA converter, we just need some kind of genius that could apply the force rgb fix for android !

So, still no solution at all for this problem right? Only that LibreElec one? I need to also have android..

I was searching around and found this information on tihs tipoc: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...roid-tv/page14

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
              Well, there's no codec fix in rv112, just the usual bootvideo workaround. The MEGABOX splash and boot video are nice, but there's no end loop and so the first time I powered up the box I thought it had hung. Turns out it just ran out of video.
              There are a bunch of new bundled apps in PreInstallApp.tar, and some updates to the VideoPlayer and Camera apps. In my system/framework diffs, I see only changes to framework.jar and services.jar in the PhoneWindowManager and camera CaptureRequest classes, respectively, that seem to be coming from Netxeon (who already contributes to the Beelink firmware). In /system/lib, the wireless drivers seem to have substantial changes. As for the system apps in /system/priv-app, there were just some behavioral changes to the nav bar in SystemUI and the RGB fix added to TvSettings.apk (which I already have).
              So, my conclusion is that I need to update my AMPAK updater to get the new wireless drivers, but that nothing else here would drive a major update for any variants of this custom ROM.
              Since they say this new version has the RGB fix should the problem be solved with this? As anyone tried it?

And by the way, If I wont be able to find a solution for this problem I'm probably buying a new box, since I can't change my tv right now. I road that this problem happens with the S905, S905X and also with the S912 precessors, is thar correct? Would you guys suggest some other box at the same price range that I could buy to replace this one?
              Thank you

Comment

Hi i install kodi 17.1 but i have a problem with Internet connection sometimes kodi write busy and sometimes no Internet connection. I update version 1.12 and i use static ip, so whats the problem? Please help me. Thanks! 

Comment

Originally posted by em_seven View Post
                  Hi i install kodi 17.1 but i have a problem with Internet connection sometimes kodi write busy and sometimes no Internet connection. I update version 1.12 and i use static ip, so whats the problem? Please help me. Thanks!Â*
                  Please use SPMC instead of Kodi. Kodi on Android sucks, and has serious issues with stability and speed. SPMC is THE unofficial kodi fork written by the only person who Kodi had writing their Android versions. Koying is in the process of getting a Krypton version of SPMC ready, but the current version will handle all the https changes that the sources are making.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuno View Post
                    Koying is in the process of getting a Krypton version of SPMC ready, but the current version will handle all the https changes that the sources are making.
                    Kunο, are we sure about this ? According to this topic, this seems like it's not really true with the current version of SPMC:

Python lower than 2.7.9 doesn't supports TLS 1.2 but more an more webpages are upgrading to this version. Python above 2.7.9 is able to open pages with TLS 1.2. In kodi 17 this is already included....

Comment

Hi, i finally got this device, it's working all okay, but i'm a little disappointed with the picture quality with for example exodus addon, it says hd content but it doesn't look like it, not even 720p, it's looking pixelated, tried some other addons, it's the same. Not sure if it's supposed to be like that or i am expecting too much? I'mt using the stock firmware and kodi 17.1.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan31 View Post
                        Hi, i finally got this device, it's working all okay, but i'm a little disappointed with the picture quality with for example exodus addon, it says hd content but it doesn't look like it, not even 720p, it's looking pixelated, tried some other addons, it's the same. Not sure if it's supposed to be like that or i am expecting too much? I'mt using the stock firmware and kodi 17.1.
                        You're expecting way too much. Space is expensive so most stuff is compressed to crap quality. If you want to get the best out of exodus you need a Real Debrid account, which costs money. I don't know if I am allowed to even mention it, so if mods remove this, I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by mlojim
                          Yes this is most definitely a power issue. Not enough power to spin up the drive properly.
                          Unfortunately It's the same problem on nearly all these devices I even have the problem on my TV which is supposed to support large external HDD.
                          although some external HD use less power most draw around 1 - 1.2amps

So the best solution is just to by an external powered USB hub and plug your HD in that.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kuno View Post

You're expecting way too much. Space is expensive so most stuff is compressed to crap quality. If you want to get the best out of exodus you need a Real Debrid account, which costs money. I don't know if I am allowed to even mention it, so if mods remove this, I am sorry.
                            I thought so, but for me most tv shows are almost unwatchable like this. Real Debrid makes it somewhat better, i'm using it for free.
                            Can someone please post some pictures from some tv shows on 1080p just for comparison?

Comment

Hello,
                              I have a big problem.
                              I've tried to make the update from an SD card with Amlogic Burn Card Maker but the upgrading screen is always stucked at 5% of the progress bar.
                              Everything I've tried is not working, I can't manage to install rv 112, 111, 110 or put back the 109 version.
                              I've also tried with Amlogic USB Burning Tool but to no avail.
                              I get the following errors:
                              - [0x30201006]UBOOT/Disk initialize/Send command/Time out
                              - [0x00101004]Erase bootloader/Lowper/Identify/Error result
                              - [0x10101002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Identify/USB Control setup error
                              There are few questions to ask:
                              - Do I need the stock firmware that came with my Mini M8SII box?
                              - Where can I find it?
                              - Is my Mini box bricked?

Comment

Originally posted by credinho View Post

And by the way, If I wont be able to find a solution for this problem I'm probably buying a new box, since I can't change my tv right now. I road that this problem happens with the S905, S905X and also with the S912 precessors, is thar correct? Would you guys suggest some other box at the same price range that I could buy to replace this one?
                                Thank you
                                Could anyone Who may have bought another model or knows which other models works without problems answer me please? I'm afraid that I will buy other box and it algo doesn't work.

Comment

Working...
                                X