Mini M8S II 4K Smart TV Box Amlogic S905X 2/8GB WiFi 10/100 LAN BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gale View Post

If you have a VGA this device solve the problem. http://www.gearbest.com/cables-conne...15.html?wid=21
    Unfortunately my TV does not have VGA.

Comment

Originally posted by solitron View Post

Unfortunately my TV does not have VGA.
      http://www.gearbest.com/cables-conne...pp_242059.html

This unit is the best solution I've tested it on a Sony TV that has a pink, green problem.
      Last edited by gale; 11-17-2016, 13:51. Reason: hdmi splitter does not solve this problem.

Comment

Does anyone use iptv with f4m tester and Catoal Addon?

The channel is 1 second and stops.The image is always frozen. I set the buffer with "Easy Advanced Settings" but I have no good results. Also I deleted cache and configured f4mtester to 800. Some channels have quality 720 and have enough speed internet.

Maybe the server is slow or Tv Box is not doing well with IPTV?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by tosu View Post
          Does anyone use iptv with f4m tester and Catoal Addon?

The channel is 1 second and stops.The image is always frozen. I set the buffer with "Easy Advanced Settings" but I have no good results. Also I deleted cache and configured f4mtester to 800. Some channels have quality 720 and have enough speed internet.

Maybe the server is slow or Tv Box is not doing well with IPTV?

Thanks.
          Wrong forum, am afraid.

Comment

Hi
            Some one can help to in fix brightness script to final firmware https://yadi.sk/d/tGBtKTKJwsd8y
            Box it's perfect but brightness it's too low

Comment

Originally posted by gale View Post

http://www.gearbest.com/cables-conne...pp_242059.html

This unit is the best solution I've tested it on a Sony TV that has a pink, green problem.
              Interesting. That's exactly the HDMI switch I bought, but it didn't work on my Philips TV. Did you try it connected via USB to power it? I tried it both with and without, but maybe I missed something. If it works on a Sony TV I don't see why it wouldn't work on my Philips, I'll give it another try.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post

Wrong forum, am afraid.
                I say if it is a software problem or hardware environment.
                I have problems with permissions on folders. Kodi can not write to a folder on the sd. I can not use as a cache to sd torrent watching movies more than 2gb. Because I can only use the internal storage and is what I have free
                It can also be a problem cache, permissions or something related to the firmware or configuration.
                I'm not asking as see iptv.

Comment

I have this problem/bug. If turn-off my TV but not my TV BOX and then turn-on again my TV then TV BOX turns off automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by array81 View Post
                    I have this problem/bug. If turn-off my TV but not my TV BOX and then turn-on again my TV then TV BOX turns off automatically.
                    I have oposite situation, with TV - LG 3D Cinema model. I solved that - first turn off my TV and than Box. When I turn on TV and select Input device TV Box, automaticly Box will turn on. I think that is not a bug,, TV send signal through HDMI to power on Box. But, regarding Your issue it seems that power button on remote control for TV has the same function and for TV box too 😀.

Comment

Originally posted by duwdu View Post

Yes.

P34c3
                      Thanks fella

Comment

Originally posted by Alexxx79 View Post

I have oposite situation, with TV - LG 3D Cinema model. I solved that - first turn off my TV and than Box. When I turn on TV and select Input device TV Box, automaticly Box will turn on. I think that is not a bug,, TV send signal through HDMI to power on Box. But, regarding Your issue it seems that power button on remote control for TV has the same function and for TV box too 😀.
                        With past firmware (I don't remember august or september) I didn't have this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by vldim View Post

Correct "Enter" with USB keyboard

system / usr / keylayout

in file Generic.kl change line 28 to a value ENTER
                          This has been an elegantly perfect solution, vldim, thank you.

P34c3

Comment

Hi there,

My friend just bought me this box. I hooked it up and Kodi and Youtube are working fine, however, I am not getting the quality on Youtube to display in 4k when watching some 4k content.

In the settings for the tv box, it is auto setting my display quality to 4k 60hz. I looked through all 38 pages, but I couldn't find an answer besides from other people asking about 4k Youtube.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Wingchundub View Post

Thanks fella
                              Enjoy.

P34c3

Comment

If someone knows who the manufacturer is or has their email address, they should send this request to you.
                                Message to the manufacturer.
                                We need in the next firmware update, have permissions to be able to write in SD or HDD.

Comment

Working...
                                X