RBox review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi.

What video player are you using in the 6 photo you posted below, I like that it show the cpu usage ect, I have been looking for a player that will do that for a long time.

I just ordered 2 RK3229 boxes form Amazon today an 8GB and an 16GB

Thanks

John.

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    Ok wanted to post a short review of this box, First of for the costs this Budget box has had 4 updates, So not to shabby on that end. Kodi running latest fixes and ran with rk codex disabled and enabled picture better with it enabled but ran fine no drop outs or dropped frames in both. Firmware loaded no issue Ota update went perfect and on latest verion now. Antutu test is with loaded box so may vary for others. The sd card works ports for usb work Bluetooth wifi and ethernet working fine now since update.

play back in all programs working fine tested movieshd cartoon Kodi. (passthorugh not tested)

speed is ok (not the fastest box out there but ui is stable and works nicely.

few programs dont work on play store Vevo hd ect/ You tube played well. (maybe build prop fix for this will fix it)

Yet another box trying to pre load apk for pre sales (none needed they should concentrate on firmware and play back not addons)

Now the cons////

The only real downfall of this device at its price range is the Storage. Its missing 3 gigs of storage and the 2 gigs they give for system is not near system is not near enough for average users. I filled the entire space just putting normal apk i use daily add kodi your out of space quickly. All in pretty stable device for 35 bucks....

Comment

Originally posted by Tinderbox (UK) View Post
      Hi.

What video player are you using in the 6 photo you posted below, I like that it show the cpu usage ect, I have been looking for a player that will do that for a long time.

I just ordered 2 RK3229 boxes form Amazon today an 8GB and an 16GB

Thanks

John.

It's kodi. Press o on keyboard to bring up statistics
      Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Hi.

EDIT: When i press 0 the black box shows up at the top of the screen but it only shows the video playback time

John.

Originally posted by prahjister View Post

Last edited by Tinderbox (UK); 09-15-2016, 19:04.

Comment

Hi.

Is there an android app that shows an accurate temperature, the app "Cpu Temperature" says it cannot get an accurate temperature and shows 30c, I am looking for an app that has an overlay and a high temp alarm, but anything would do at the moment.

Thanks

John.

EDIT: I found an 45 page data sheet on the RK3229, sorry if it has been posted before.

Originally posted by prahjister View Post

Last edited by Tinderbox (UK); 09-15-2016, 19:05.

Comment

Working...
          X