Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to stream live from shield android tv to youtube? (SOLVED:sort of anyway still need help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to stream live from shield android tv to youtube? (SOLVED:sort of anyway still need help)

Anyone have any idea how to live stream from the shield android tv to youtube live broadcast basically to youtube rather than twitch please? I can twitch broadcast just prefer youtube really,I'd like to have a live broadcast going with the webcam capturing you in the corner though if possible like on twitch.Thanks in advance guys.

SOLVED still need help a new issue exists

I found the best app for it costing 1.88 gpb that's called BitStream it invokes a seperate streaming account or at least it did for me,thus enabling me to stream live to youtube,other apps where useless as it's android tv os it's a nightmare for compatability at present.

Any way I am now able to choose resolutions as high as 1080p with 500bits or something like this apparently it's good quality bit rate any way.This new issue is that when streaming the voice search microphone is enabled automatically and doesn't disable,well actually it does via the microphone symbol in the BitStream app when I'm streaming,but what happens is when it's clicked on then the video sound and the microphone sound are simultaneously disabled instead of just the microphone it's muting unless it's supposed to? But I'd like the microphone off for privacy reasons and maybe being able to re-enable it when I want to talk would be better,as to be honest I do not wish to put tape over the mic to have to then remove it to do voice searches outside of using the app,please help me.
    Last edited by PHYSC; 07-10-2016, 08:34.
    What is the world if you don't explore?
Working...
X