No announcement yet.

R box 16 gig box arrived today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get firmware off device in case someone else need it here it is, Paramater file still goofy i try and make better use of user once i get finished honey do list.

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Haha! "finished honey do list"...... Not possible, those lists are perpetual.

Comment

Lmao true... Next time i hire fence guy digging holes with long handel tools bahhhhhh... I died tired.
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Well got tired of waiting for firmware so now that i pulked firmware off. Tired a few of the 8 gig firmwares. Heres result phasjister rom works on the 16 gig model. Few playstore issues but once re booted all problems gone wifi and network working fine. Scored 27000 on anutu so if anyone else got the 16 gig model use his firmware to reflash for better performance. Done with this device for now its working. Now to get some of the other devices here working lol.

Comment

Working...
          X