Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jancales View Post
    Xannytech Each time I reboot and open kodi, it has cleared the cache and is preparing for first run.

How to get rid of that please?
    Why would you get rid of that? It keeps your device fast and good working

Comment

Originally posted by EagleEyeXZ View Post

Why would you get rid of that? It keeps your device fast and good working
      Because it will also cause a delay in booting Kodi as well as in opening the most used addons.

I have a maintenance addon that automatically clears the Kodi cache, but the app cache doesn't need to be cleared each start up.

Comment

30 sec of delay... well you can try another rom that doesn't clear trash. There are 2 other roms you can use... i prefer this one. Good luck. Maybe you can turn it off in this rom didnt find it

Comment

Originally posted by EagleEyeXZ View Post
          30 sec of delay... well you can try another rom that doesn't clear trash. There are 2 other roms you can use... i prefer this one. Good luck. Maybe you can turn it off in this rom didnt find it
          Not sure what your point is, but I ask a simple question to the dev, and you try to turn it in an argument.

I didn't say I don't like this rom, in fact I said I like it, I only ask if it is possible to switch it off.

Comment

I am not able to make my pc recognize my mini m8s2 in anyway posible!I folowed your tutorial from the link but nothing is hapening when I connect it to my pc.Btw there is no recovery button or should I say a hole on my box, and there is no power button.I power it via cable or via remote when it is already plugged in with power cable.I managed to enter recovery via android app but still nothing as if I never connected anything.Any help would be greatly appriciated!?Thanks in advance

EDIT: I also tried the microsd card way, but when I power up my box it just boots normal way into the OS and ignores my card.
            EDIT2: oh man, I forgot to do "reboot update" thing and now update finally started.I am waiting it to finish.
            EDIT3: flashed successfully
            Last edited by kemkokems; 01-23-2018, 13:36.

Comment

Hi

Did anyone try install suhide-lite v1.09?

Comment

How many time to first boot?

mine stoped on black screen XTROM EX.. loading..

Comment

I swear these boxes gets on my nerves....was on xtmod 2.3, boot into twrp recovery via quick boot app and now blank screen on startup.

How do I get back without losing all my data as I spent over a year setting it up.

Thank you. My box is A95x 2/16gb.
                  Last edited by ddogishere; 02-10-2018, 15:09.

Comment

Hi all.
                    is there a way to get truehd passtrough working or is it impossible?

Thanks!

Comment

Hope the boss man update this ROM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyssai View Post
                        Hi all.
                        is there a way to get truehd passtrough working or is it impossible?

Thanks!
                        Not on this rom... you need min android 7.0

Comment

Do you know any way to run on this ROM Netflix for andorid TV?

Comment

Anyone success on getting Dolby Atmos or DTS-HD from this firmware ? im using latest firmware and when running kodi 17 there is no sound when i play dolby atmos or DTS HD or DTS-X audio formats, i can read from other firmware forums that they are successful.
                            I'm using Nexbox A95x S905x 2gb/16gb box
                            Note: i have no issues when using libreelec but wanted to get from android as well

Comment

Has anyone tested xannytech's new AndroidTV version? Is it running smoothly?

Comment

Originally posted by kakoskm View Post
                                Has anyone tested xannytech's new AndroidTV version? Is it running smoothly?
                                the best ATV ROM for X96 in my opinion. Been using it since the 1st released and never ran to any issues whatsoever and box is running smoothly and responsive.

Comment

Working...
                                X