Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcKobe View Post

the best ATV ROM for X96 in my opinion. Been using it since the 1st released and never ran to any issues whatsoever and box is running smoothly and responsive.
    Where is this ATV rom? Is there separate
    thread with download link and updates?

Comment

Xannytech
      Is it possible to have separate section for ATV rom , to be sure that one uses the latest firmware for that, or some lines on first page of this thread with download link to the latest version???

Comment

Did you ever find the custom roms for the Nanya versions?

Comment

Sorry to all, i disappeared for a while, i got very important issues in real life ,in few week i hope my problems will stable enough to manage them and i'll come back full time

Comment

Personal life comes first

Comment

Maybe if every single person who downloaded your firmware would donate $5 things would be a bit better? I know I donated quite some time ago. But it seems all the community wants is for you to be their slave. I hope things go well Xannytech. You should never have to apologize as your time here is really, at your whim, nothing more. You owe us nothing, and we owe you everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuno View Post
                Maybe if every single person who downloaded your firmware would donate $5 things would be a bit better? I know I donated quite some time ago. But it seems all the community wants is for you to be their slave. I hope things go well Xannytech. You should never have to apologize as your time here is really, at your whim, nothing more. You owe us nothing, and we owe you everything.
                Thanks a lot mate, money could always help, but my father is very sick, and need my help.

Comment

Hello - I´m using a Mecool HM8 also sold under Akaso HM8 (golden with S905x chipset 1GB/8GB). While trying to flash this image I keep getting [0x30201004]UBOOT/Disk initialize/Send command/Error result with USB Burning Tool. Did I overlook something or is my player just not compatible with this image? Any help is highly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

Thanks a lot mate, money could always help, but my father is very sick, and need my help.
                    I with you the best Xannytech. Please take as long as you need and don't feel you need to reply to this. Family comes first. Come back if you still feel the passion, when you have the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

best wishes for your father

Comment

XTMOD 3.0 for NexBox A95x 2/16 working perfect with my nexbox a95x 2/16 (6330 wifi). after change remote config.
                        EDIT now im testing AnroidTV with my a95x 2/16 and this rom is fantastic. Looks great but some aps i have to sideload (not in google play for android tv). This rom is awesome.
                        Last edited by yonasz; 04-04-2018, 11:14.

Comment

@yonasz: Looks great indeed. Got a link for the rom to share?

Comment

Hope your dad feels better soon Xannytech

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo_Ger View Post
                              @yonasz: Looks great indeed. Got a link for the rom to share?
                              check post #2048

Comment

yonasz Thanks for the link. Unfortunalty I can´t get the ROM flashed on my device. It stops at downloading uboot at 4% with [0x10302001]Romcode/Switch status/Check connect/Enum device error

Comment

Working...
                                X