X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captive portal ask me login / password in fact it should not

Hello

I'm newbies here. I've a Leelbox S1with CPU S905X Quad-Core Cortex-A53
    I' installed this ROM (Check Below) and it's working well I installed it because I4ve got the same problem with the original firmware

The Android Box has been declared to pass through without any authentication on my WIFI network, my system should not ask for any login and password, the MAC address should be the identification only

So I would like to know if it possible to disable the captive portal detection required by my WIFI HotsPot of my company. I don't want to transform my Android Box to a new WIFI HotSpot Box. Rather, I want to connect my Android system to the WIFI captive portal of my company. However I applied the booth solution of the question above. No issue as all the ping to outside are lost, and the system still isolated from the network. Everything it's working with an authentication. When I'm connecting to the HotSpot of my company, the status is : Connected, No Internet.

I've got a Minix with Android 4 and it's working very well I though may be I could find any documentation and tools for install an Android 4 if it's possible.

Thanks for any help
Working...
X