Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	158.5 KB ID:	829521 Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	161.3 KB ID:	829522 Hi again
    I have problem with A95X Pro a95xa1_V2_0 a1w 905w 6051p.Can someone help short pins pls?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 05-27-2022, 13:30.

Comment

Hello guys. I'm trying to flash a new firmware to HK1 Mini+ but no luck. I have short the corrent pins and in Batchtool 1.8 its being recognized and a blue light shows in number 1, (which means the box is musrom mode) but when i press the upgrade button Download boot Succes, Wait for muskrom SUcces, But Test Device Fail. I don't know what else to do. In USB burning tool (in many different versions) the box isn't recognized. Just to add I'm using Driver Assistant 4.4.

Comment

Hello!

I got this X96 Mini Plus using a S905W4 chip, and I can't flash it with anything. It always fails, so I wonder if shorting the pins would help. The problem is that I don't know which ones I have to flash.
        Here are the pictures of my board. I hope you can help me.

Comment

Tanix X4 (s905x4) Mask rom location.

View is from the TOP of board...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image_20220625095316.png
Views:	433
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	829866

Comment

Anyone know where the Mask rom pins are for a Tanix Tx8 Max s912 3gb ddr4? The chip says it's a GCAI and I can't find anything diagrams related to it.

GCAI
            GCBNA 1S08FC0-CD1
            D10N61001A

Comment

To anyone that ever bricked his Beelink GT1.
              When it was bricked did it still give a red light from the SPDIF port OR nothing at all?
              This is to help a friend to decide if his GT1 is permanently damaged (i.e. due to shorting the wrong pins) OR if it is like this because of the brick state.

Comment

Muchas gracias me has salvado

Comment

Hello every one please i want tje short pin of this box name is X96 mate

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by hiko25 View Post
                    Hello every one please i want tje short pin of this box name is X96 mate

Steps:
                    1) Unplug the bricked TV Box from the power source.
                    2) Insert SD Card into SD card reader and plug it into your PC.
                    3) Open up PhoenixCard software, Select your firmware using the "image" button, Then check on "start up" button. Click on burn and come back in 30mins. It might look like its stuck at 24% but its running, trust me.
                    4) Open Phoenix Suite and charge the ROM.IMG
                    5) When your SD Card is ready, plug it into your TV Box. Take a stick/cotton bud and insert into the "AV" port and push down till you feel the button. Keep it pressed and insert the USB CABLE previously connected to your PC.

Then the flash procces should start. when finished unplug the USB cable and the micro SD memory.
                    Connect and test.

I hope this helps you.

Comment

Anyone can help with this board?? (Amlogic S905W)
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by phankhanh86 View Post

Steps:
                        1) Unplug the bricked TV Box from the power source.
                        2) Insert SD Card into SD card reader and plug it into your PC.
                        3) Open up PhoenixCard software, Select your firmware using the "image" button, Then check on "start up" button. Click on burn and come back in 30mins. It might look like its stuck at 24% but its running, trust me.
                        4) Open Phoenix Suite and charge the ROM.IMG
                        5) When your SD Card is ready, plug it into your TV Box. Take a stick/cotton bud and insert into the "AV" port and push down till you feel the button. Keep it pressed and insert the USB CABLE previously connected to your PC.

Then the flash procces should start. when finished unplug the USB cable and the micro SD memory.
                        Connect and test.

I hope this helps you.
                        thank you for reply this method doesn't working

Comment

Originally posted by darkas View Post
                          Anyone can help with this board?? (Amlogic S905W)
                          Hmmmmmm

2nd image bottom left is pinout for u-art
                          Square hole is gnd then tx rx vcc 3.3v
                          Looks like small line diagram with bridge at tx rx

Just to the right is a component
                          Bridge that
                          Maybe will work

Or connect u-art

Hope it helps

Happy Testing

Comment

This is X96 MAX plus 2/16 gb
                            Can you tell me where to short circuit?
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post
                              To anyone that ever bricked his Beelink GT1.
                              When it was bricked did it still give a red light from the SPDIF port OR nothing at all?
                              This is to help a friend to decide if his GT1 is permanently damaged (i.e. due to shorting the wrong pins) OR if it is like this because of the brick state.
                              Do not know but why not revive n flash and see?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

Do not know but why not revive n flash and see?
                                Because as already I said:
                                - This box is not mine, but a friend's TVbox.
                                - He thinks that he permanently damaged his TVbox by connecting the wrong pins
                                - He tried to revive it, but with no success
                                - He no longer has any kind of light (red or white) anymore. I think that even when the GT1 is completely "bricked", it still gives some light when you connect it to power or to the PC/laptop with the firmware cable. Is it so? Therefore the question to other users that bricked the GT1. Otherwise he most probably really damaged the GT1 by connecting some wrong pins !!

Comment

Working...
                                X