Egoíggo s12pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egoíggo s12pro

I think it's called that damn effect that brings me head off since I bought an Androidtv egoggo brand s12pro,

I already tried not to know how many video players and the one that works best for me is kodi, although this also makes me the effect that it seems

That when you walk people have the robocop effect and the truth is uncomfortable watching a movie like that. I have touched several things in the configuration of kodi and Android but everything is still the same, not a slight improvement, and the movies are not the problem because I put them on the tv in pendrive and they look perfect thing that in the not.

The connection to watch the movies I have wifi which could be the cause at first sight, but no, I connected the pen for use to the device, let's go straight! And it's not going well, I'm still doing that pulling effect .

I have also detected that movies are seen worse by the Android TV than by the pen directly on the tv, the audio is the same, on the Android I need to give a lot of volume that through the TV with the pen drive no You almost have to turn up the volume Any idea of ​​someone who has happened and managed to fix it?

I have been told by another web that changing the rom could be fixed but I do not know where to find it for my Android TV model.

If someone can help me I would be so thankful. greetings and thanks in advance
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by bluesmanuk; 03-28-2017, 00:06. Reason: Please post in English. Use Google Translate. https://translate.google.co.uk/
Working...
X