(ROM) Sunvell T95K PRO 7.1 2GB/3GB Firmware Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

olsvet

You recognize that we write English here?
    Most People here not able to read or speak Russian

Comment

Sorry. I have a TV Box, no reboot, no Hard Reset. Flashed firmware. Hanging on the logo after butanimation.

Comment

Tried installing this, ended up bricking my T95K, tried burning it to SD Card again in Burn Card Maker, but get L(1041) Check uboot file after read failed

Comment

Which one did you use?
          Also, I'm able to use TWRP 3.0.2 on my t95k no problem.

Comment

Tried installing this, ended up bricking my T95K, tried burning it to SD Card again in Burn Card Maker, but get L(1041) Check uboot file after read failed

Comment

Hi all..
              ANyone able to post a working link for the latest ( working 2G ) T95K pro rom please? all the links are dead or it`s missing.

thanks

Comment

No, nobody will help me find the v1013 t95k rom. Sunvell is ignoring me and gearbest only has v1012.
                T95KPRO-7.1-912-2GB-17.3-v1012
                Link:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c2NBhok
                code:rfzm

I have a second t95k on the way and I assume it'll have the later version. Can anyone tell me how to pull the firmware off of a unit? You can't with the usb burn tool.
                I populated the serial port on the one I have and have it hooked up to my pc. But I can't figure out which software I need, or if that's a way to pull the firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchschaft View Post
                  No, nobody will help me find the v1013 t95k rom. Sunvell is ignoring me and gearbest only has v1012.
                  T95KPRO-7.1-912-2GB-17.3-v1012
                  Link:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c2NBhok
                  code:rfzm

I have a second t95k on the way and I assume it'll have the later version. Can anyone tell me how to pull the firmware off of a unit? You can't with the usb burn tool.
                  I populated the serial port on the one I have and have it hooked up to my pc. But I can't figure out which software I need, or if that's a way to pull the firmware.
                  Try this..

Latest T95K Pro TV Box firmware Download Android Nougat 7.1.This firmware is for Sunvell / Wechip T95K Pro TV Box with AMLogic S912 as CPU.

Comment

That's actually v1073. It works fine but it's not the newest.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainy View Post
                      Hi all..
                      ANyone able to post a working link for the latest ( working 2G ) T95K pro rom please? all the links are dead or it`s missing.

thanks

This is for 2gb T95K v1012
                      v1013 is for 3gb version.Not all the bigger numbers for your device.
                      v1012 latest for 2 gb

Comment

My 2gb came with v1013. I wish this Sunvell dude would get back with me. And I would I could pull the firmware off with the usb burn tool. I don't think it's possible through the serial port.

But I'm running v1012 from your link and it does work fine.

Comment

My 2gb came with v1013. I wish this Sunvell dude would get back with me. And I would I could pull the firmware off with the usb burn tool. I don't think it's possible through the serial port.

But I'm running v1012 from your link and it does work fine.
                          How about boot with the temporal twrp in RAM and make a full backup of the new ROM?

Comment

That was my next option. But I keep reading that people have trouble with that. I guess I'll find out.

Comment

That was my next option. But I keep reading that people have trouble with that. I guess I'll find out.
                              You have the second box, you can first try it out before making it available for others...

Comment

It's not here yet. I'll have to wait a couple weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X