(ROM) Sunvell T95K PRO 7.1 2GB/3GB Firmware Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eggyfresh View Post
    Hi everyone i have some great news for all you Sunvell T95K Pro owners like many of us i bought this box and it had the dark picture problem and WiFi issues and i searched everywhere and could not find a way for my box to work perfect i did try a few different firmware's some features just didn't work i also tried looking for the 7.1 firmware and again no luck finding it, i also tried to search sunvell's official website using google again couldn't find anything so by chance i typed in Sunvell.com and i was able to contact Sunvell directly via email and after 2 days of waiting i was given download links from Sunvell's software engineer called Willie Xu to download the new Sunvell T95K PRO 7.1 firmware and all i can say is all my problems have been fixed and my box is working perfect.

T95KPRO-7.1-912-2GB-v1072
    Firmware link:
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

T95KPRO-7.1-912-3GB-v1073
    Firmware link:
    https://mega.nz/#F!I952CYIb!xQ-VLMhVierXVhfbShxFGQ
    Hi eggyfresh
    The second link is no more working. Ca you update it? (https://mega.nz/#F!I952CYIb!xQ-VLMhVierXVhfbShxFGQ)
    Thanks in advancen

Comment

Here is the link T95KPRO-7.1-912-3GB-v1073: https://mega.nz/#F!YTwiHBRS!adE4S-_ek1yLIMkXAEMctg

Comment

Originally posted by mitchschaft View Post
        Hello, I bought a T95K pro from Gearbest and it came stock with firmware v1013 dated 20170813. It's newer than anything posted in here. I ran into some trouble after trying to update SuperSU and had to reflash stock. But I can't find the newest firmware that I had. The one from chinagadgetsreviews that claims to be v1013 is actually from 20170711 v1073 posted in August. I'm going to email Jack Long from Sunvell and see what he says about getting us a later version.

On a side note, my T95K came with the rear s/pdif port covered up. I can see it under the panel but there is no access to it, lol. Gearbest is giving me the run around so I'm going to have to open it up and cut a hole to get to the port.
        Hi mitchschaft
        I got the same T95K pro from Gearbest with no s/pdif port. I argued with the technical support and they are offering me 20 USD refund, because if I send back the product I have to pay the post fees

Comment

Originally posted by olsvet View Post
          Here is the link T95KPRO-7.1-912-3GB-v1073: https://mega.nz/#F!YTwiHBRS!adE4S-_ek1yLIMkXAEMctg
          Thanks for the link.
          This is the version I've got in my T95K. I just wonder if it can solve a problem I got. Each time I reboot my Sunvell, the language became chineese !!!
          It seem that there is a new version for the T95K Pro

Comment

I got $20 back, too, lol. Luckily I don't really need the port. But I'm gonna cut a hole out for it. The port is on the board, it's just covered up.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

The Chinese language option is discussed in this or the other thread. Under settings, hdmi I think, choose the option to not auto change three language.

Comment

I got $20 back, too, lol. Luckily I don't really need the port. But I'm gonna cut a hole out for it. The port is on the board, it's just covered up.
                  I'll try to do so, even if it will not be easy. I bought a Home Cinema (350 USD) just to have the optical sound.
                  I was willing to buy another Tv Box, but I think the T95k Pro is one of the best Tv Boxes in the market

Comment

The Chinese language option is discussed in this or the other thread. Under settings, hdmi I think, choose the option to not auto change three language.
                    Great mitchschatt, it works well after reboot.

Comment

You have to carefully pry the panels from the bottom to get to the 4 screws. Then the bottom pops off. It's easy to do, luckily.
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Here's where you add the serial port header. You can see where it's labeled 3.3v, tx, rx, gnd.

Comment

Serial usb adapter

Comment

You have to carefully pry the panels from the bottom to get to the 4 screws. Then the bottom pops off. It's easy to do, luckily.

Comment

Yeah! It's done. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

thanks..

Comment

Working...
                                X